Race for Life update

26 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2009 10:24:27 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I have got my confirmation through now and will be doing the race for life at Castle Donnington Park on 7th July   If anyone would like to sponsor me I have set up a just giving account to make things easier. http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/susanbocking"   Thanks to Mezza and Madbrad for auctioning their services and to DC and Chunkychick for bidding for them I have already raised fifty pounds.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

£10 donated CG. Well done girl!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hey CG, ur welcome...how do i get the money to you? you want it b4 or after 7 july?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

I think you have to pay meza and he will sort it out then, when is madbrad going to be your slave for the day.   Thanks ghostie thats really kind of you and appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

erm, not a clue lol not seen him since CG. i will see meza n sort it wi him                                                                                                                                                                               
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Donation all done, good for you CG Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thank you dragon and bluesbiker                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

donation made - come on everyone this 78 year old lady is gonna pootle around the race for life course. No doubt she will have to have a sit down a few times with her knitting & glass of stout but no matter how long it takes her she's gonna complete the course, so show your appreciation of this fine upstanding OAP Clap Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks HG very much appreciated. I have a new wheelie walking frame with a seat and basket so knitting and stout fit nicely into it, so should be fine now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks Moonstone and Matt for sponsoring me very much appreciated                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Not much time before our very own CG participates in Race for Life, so get clicking and hand over your cash - all in a great cause! Big smile

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Hope no one minds me bumping this up, especially as Chunkychick has put up about her daughter, what T gnome is doing is far more of an achievement than I will be doing. I am doing mine Tuesday night, can't believe how fast its come round.                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nudging this up for CG Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Good luck tomorrow CG Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Good luck CG, hope the weather is good for you, and not too hot Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

just dun my donation on the link CG, extra £20 to ur total Big smile   good luck , not that u'll need it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

thinking of u 2nite cg, best o luck                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Just got off the phone to CG. She completed her walk on the donnington park circuit in just over an hour.Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Well done that gal! Clap                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6104 seconds. There are 1314 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption