Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009

86 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2009 07:53:30 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've now signed up for Avebury so I look forward to seeing everyone there.

As far as the clash with the BMF Show is concerned, that's not a problem for me since I agree with the posts about how the event has been deteriorating. I worked for the BMF as one of its lobbyists and attending the shows to promote political campaigns to people who weren't interested became a chore. After 14 years of witnessing internal politics and a decreasing ability to organise a booze up in a brewery, I had enough and quit two years ago. It's been a liberating experience where I don't miss the BMF or its shows. So all being well, I'll be at Avebury with Moonstone.   
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

Repeated post now deleted. Explanation below.

Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

So the first post disappears when I sent it but I had copied it. So, on pasting it into the message form and sending it, they both appeared. Isn't IT wonderful!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

You have such a way with words HG                                                                           LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Le Bump Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

So looking forward to it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You'll love it Moon Big smile

It's a very special place... with or without the wonderful company offered by BM members Wink

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Looks like im going to miss a great meet Hope the weather holds out for you all.   I was looking forward to going as Its my birthday the next day would have made a good wknd.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

That sounds like a damned good excuse for another Avebury meet up when you get back then Mick!

Let us know when you're back and we'll do a Mick's Belated 29th Birthday Avebury Bash Wink I'm looking for an excuse to go in July for the crop circles Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WooHoo  Clap  Crop circles and Mick,double wammy  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough

Not ridden there for ages, got a pretty nice pub there, so I reckon it may be a good day out and quite a good run from Camberley.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Be great to meet you ACN - feel free to join us Big smile There's a couple more turning up who haven't added themselves to the event page for some reason.

The fact that there's a nice pub there has absolutely NO connection with choosing it as the meeting place *ahem* AND they have pear cider - woohoo! Being pillion has its advantages Evil Smile

Should be a nice run from Camberley - let's hope the weather's kinder to us this time! LOL

I'll have a chat with Pob and see if he's thought up a ride-out yet, but just to remind everyone to show up before 2.30pm just in case we do a disappearing act. Or give me a ring/text if you're delayed and we'll wait for you.

Note to self: check everyone's actually got the current moby number!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Here's the link to the event page ACN:

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=429

Big smile

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...ent_id=429                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ta Kwak - I don't know why it never posts as a clickable link for me! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

After you type the last letter of the link hit the space bar once and it UNDERLINES it and turns it into a clickable link   www.giveitaspace.com  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ooooh I don't type 'em - I copy & paste 'em... can't be naffed with all this typing lark! LOL I think I follow it with a carriage return, rather than a space... perhaps that's where it's going wrong.

I used to struggle to break the links when trying to give a web address offsite, so that they wouldn't be clickable but now nothing ever seems to post as a link for me! LOL

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Should be back for July WB So another run up would be a cracking idea. Will no more closer to the time.   Until then I will have to enjoy the sun and try not to get burntEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you need a hand with the Piz Buin Mick .....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1166 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption