Incorrect post count

25 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2009 23:39:25 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've noticed that everytime I put a message on this forum my number of posts goes up by one for some strange reason!!   Right now it's around 900 or some ridiculous number!!   This is very, very wrong.  I know because I've been into my garden and I can only count 15.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

There are lies, damn lies and statistics Confused   Em Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hmmm  Geoff, maybe its an increment post count... all the posts you've ever had in all your previous homes/gardens?Ermm   Or maybe its just a mail post count..?  ooooh seems im a lot more popular than u are then!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*tuts @ the amateurs*

I just happen to think everyone's entitled to my opinion *shrugs* Tongue

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

nutters, yr all nutters hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yay! Ricdude Syndrome's alive and well on BM! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hooray!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

soo really Ricdude has only (legititmately) posted 218.5 posts! (how's that work then???) LOLConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah tis a secret young HFG me dear.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I don't get it Geoff... is there a problem or was you making a funny? lol  Confused (Excuse me if I'm being thick, but I've had a tough few days sorting out the new server/network)                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

After reading Matt's server update thread thingy....(and my eyes glazing over rapidly and blonde brain goin....erm.....doh....... )....its quite nice to see theres something he 'doesnt get'.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol leave me alone, i'm really tired  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

I know how the posts go up so quickly.........it's cos people seem to post their comments twice..............LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Dragon - that's commonly refferred to as Ricdude syndrome Big smile...long story but something to do with his mac...Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

To the best of my knowledge, Ricdude has never worn a mac! Shocked

(It was his playstation interweb connection)

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I was wonderin who would be first to allude to wearing his "mac"   Should have known better   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right WB,never had a mac. T'was indeed Sony's finest causing the Syndrome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

oops sorry RD...memory's going wonky!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a lie down,does it for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Dont forget I'm coming over in a bit Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 772 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption