now proud owner of a 125

51 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2009 08:45:50 by caz36 | Go to original / last post
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After putting off making the jump from pilly to rider i finally bit the bullet this morning and bought a Honda CB125 off e-bay.                                                                                                                                                                              
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Well doneThumbs Up What next?    CBT?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one Caz many happy miles to come eh? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

woohooo caz - the FFS crew is getting bigger by the day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Excellent news caz  Thumbs Up   Miles of smiles   Em Cool Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

thanks everyone going to pick bike up next week and getting cbt sorted, hope to be on road asap cant wait it being 20yrs since i owned a bike                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Well done Caz - nice one! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Well done, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyyyyyyyy Caz !! Thumbs Up  Well done!!   Another one for the FFS crew!  we gonna def do Beermonsters next year ont bikes!!  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Caz - let me know when u fancy a tootle to the cafe at Stean Gorge. Coffee on me!                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

Kaz we will be doing our rally on these bikes and beer monsters on bigger ones Big smile   thanks XK will take you up on that offer                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oh yeh ...too right we will! need to get all the gear on! lol Have u got a pic of your bike?                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

not yet but will take 1 when pick it up next week                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

well dun caz glad u av purchased a bike an now joined the ffs girls                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

thanks just need to sort cbt out and have loads of practice round village before i inflict myself on the car drivers of ripon                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

well done ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Yay Caz - nice one! Look forward to seeing a piccie.   Is there a gang to be in once you've graduated from the FFS one...feeling lonely now!                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Yeah the CBR6 owners club!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And remember, I have intimate  knowledge of the Ripon  ring road. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Well I'm gona buy a 125 so I can join the FFS crew lol   Nice one Caz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 2072 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption