Squires!!!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2009 22:42:39 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wooooooooo hoooooooooooooo.... I've done my first ride to Squires... many many thanks to Nina and Tony !!! Two fookin great ppl !!Thumbs Up   We set off from mine, was startin to rain, we thought there won't be many ppl there..... WRONG!!!   Forgot, Wednesday is Bike Night!!!!  FFS!!!!!  Was packed !!!  hahahah  LOL   But Nina pulls in .. first available spot for 2 bikes..and we park up no probs!!  except some blokey wanted his bike out, so he moved Nina's back a bit.. he was a nice man so we let him off for parkin in a silly spot!! lol LOL   What a brilliant evening.. saw Kenn and his mate, so ive got witnesses !! lol   took a cupple of pics which i will add later..im still giddy!!!   It felt soooooooo good to actually ride there.. im still buzzing..this grin is soooo big the Cheshire cat looks a mardy bugga!! hahaha  LOL   Coming home, we nearly got wiped out on a roundabout by a Fook-off-4x4 and a cupple of other cars tryin to cut us up..but we was kool..and just got on wiv it... I think Tony mite have given them dead-eye and they backed off!! hehehe   Was brilliant!! loved it ..loved it..loved it! Thumbs Up  LOL  Big smile   Lookin forward to the next outing !!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                     
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Great stuff Kaz I knew you could do it. Thumbs Up Told you, the smile will take a week t wear off LOL The trick is to get out on it every day Approve Well done Clap Clap Em Cool Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done Karey, i've been riding bikes for over 18yrs now and have not been to squires yet......Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awww Cheers Em, you're not wrong... my jaws hurtin im smiling so much!!! lol Big smile   Thanks Craig!  oooh ive got one over on u then !!   but yve got so many over me ...ive got a lot to learn yet  lol                                                                                                                                                                               
nina's Profile
nina

ur a Star      well done u  sooooooooooooooooooooooooo  proud       didnt i tell u tony's  dead eye was lethal     an eventfull nite from bikers trying to take us out on bends (shamefull  lol)  to the cars trying on the  round about ........   we need to get a meet up there  soon    so you can ride there       well done again     pitch black too   on way home  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

That's my girl! Well done Kaz Big smile Keep it up!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thumbs Up   It becomes an addiction lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

well dun kaz, the more u get out the easier it becomes, as i said b4 u will soon be riding down 2 cov 2 see me 4 a cuppa n bacon sarnie                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

See what GOOD mates you have on here if encouragement alone could get you out and through your test you'd have passed already Clap Thanks everyone for being sooo supportive to our novices Thumbs Up the more of us there are, the less of them Big smile   Ride on ride safe ride free   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

woohoo go girl! Am dead proud of you! It won't be long before we are riding off to rallies together :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Nice one Kaz!   Squires on a Wednesday - well done that lass!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Morning peeps! im still smiling!! lol Big smile   Hahah Nina, I forgot about them biker hooligans on the bend.. just u wait, next time we'll catch them up and give them a piece of our minds!!LOL   Cheers Wannabe, just wait till we're all sayin the same to you! Kwak, I know what you mean, the addiction is settin in already lol Hey Trace, get the kettle on (mite have to let it boil a few times, mind ..hehe)   Steph.. pick a rally..any rally! (as long as its local and not in the near future,,lol)LOL   Cheers Rachel.. I wouldn't have gone if I had realised how busy it was, but I'm sooooooooooo glad I did!     Just remembered.. we went on the A1 too!.. I dint realise until we turned left onto the slip road!!!  Nina says she was gonna pull in just before then, to check i was ok.... but i think if she had of, I would've backed out of the A1, so I'm glad she just carried on.   Likewise, I think if we had of approached Squires from the right (ie have to ride past it b4 turning in) I mite have kept going!!   At least the way we approached it, you cant quite see how busy it is until you're almost on top of it!!  LOL   EM... too right about the support on here, I've said it many times before, the ppl on here are second to none, not just in newbie support, but in anything!  ( including your good self and your mechanical offers!) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                     
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey absolutely fantastic Kaz!! Thumbs Up well done you Big smile So are ya gonna do Matlock on Sunday then??   Big hugzzz Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Steph.. pick a rally..any rally! (as long as its local and not in the near future,,lol)

Love it! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All the way to Squires - and ride past? I think not!   As fer the rally - load up yer bike and go fer a tootle well b 4. The ride/handling will be different. With more weight on the back the front end may well feel lighter. And think about getting a smaller tent!   You doing just grand, lass.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done KareyClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Stella... im not sure about riding to Matlock on Sunday?!?!  ooooerrrrr lol XK... guess what??  I've got a smaller tent!! Thumbs Up And good advice, I'm gonna try riding with the tent and a few bits on the back. hopefully will be ok.   Cheers Cassie! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Yep its true Karey came in about 30 mins after us with the bigest smile iv seen for ages. Big smile Well done! a memory you'll never forget. Thumbs Up Best wishes Kenn.Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Kenn!  Was good to see you.   Dunno if i was making any sense, I was on a full blown natural high Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Well done Kaz HugXXXX

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 948 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption