Trike For Sale

58 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2007 17:50:48 by RC | Go to original / last post
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Still havent finished my Xmas shopping                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

You should be starting next years by now LOL
I've already bought the cards.

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

You mean you rubbed the names off this years so you can re-use them........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Of course Rube, I'm not as daft as I look mate.
I don't spend money where I don;t have to LOL

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

tight                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

scrooge 2w;s scrooge lol                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol 2ws i've brought 3 pressies already for next year                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

omg storm easy pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

That's way storm. Obviously the same mentality as me. That's what the sales are for.

RC's Profile
RC

mental being the right word lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah............ any chance on changing you piccy 2W's?  Look totally mental in that one....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well its better than the one with his pink lips rube LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i second that one rc two votes to one now..........                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL LOL  mmmm think he ought to change his lipstick to a different colour LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

stooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppp                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i think he would look good in red lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

but then again pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

red, go on, red.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hey that would be a good one for the charity day ...sponser 2w's to wear red lipstick all day LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1075 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption