Can Standard members PM or post on forum?

51 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2009 13:38:31 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wot happened to the multi-tasking? Confused   (NB - dodge level is increasing!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ok icecream it is. Right im trialing something for the rest of the week... allowing freebie members to view all photos AND use the advanced search. Lets see how it works out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

XK.. my wings have been clipped .. ( i can no longer access BM whilst at work.. am not amused) Unhappy   So workin as and when                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Disapprove awe poor kaz, there there. * sending u red bull* it gives u wings ! lol
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl @ Debi!  cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rewinding a few posts,i would like to add that Wannabe's nose is actually the one you see on the photo. I'm sure she will thank me for saying that. Yes,i'm fairly certain she will.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Right im trialing something for the rest of the week... allowing freebie members to view all photos AND use the advanced search.

Nooooooo! Matt!

I was going to demand commission on all the folk I managed to persuade to upgrade just to check out my *real* nose. Now they get to see it free gratis! *tuts*

Ricdude? A word. Now. Tongue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oops.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

That word will do nicely... for starters }:)

(that's a devil smiley... emoticons thingy on a go-slow)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You mean Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

That's the kiddy *tries again* Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah knew you'd get the hang of it in the end. Did you zoom in with your nose? LOL Etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ooooh... brave talk there... you think I can't hunt you down this weekend or summat?! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shouldn't think so,won't be here. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I know you won't be *there* but it's a small island... and it's a LONG weekend Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And no doubt a wet one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nooooooo! It's not allowed! I need lots of lovely customers to turn out on Monday, with their purses overflowing with Easter cash to spend! Shocked

Still - at least it's less likely to snow this Easter...

*This post brought to you courtesy of "Wannabe's Famous Last Words: Volume 37"*

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Ric beware the hunter/killer sheep that she's been training up. Be very afraid....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wills,where do you think she got them from in the first place?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

But you don't know what she's taught them, do you?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1625 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption