thought of the day

20 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2009 18:35:08 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
street bob 64's Profile
street bob 64

In: ipswich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'm going to get linched for this but ; why is it a women can guild a man into a half inch hole in the dark but can't park a car in broad daylight                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I agree with you on this one, you are in line for a lynching.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

I have to admit that I have yet to guild a man anywhere, now if you are talking about guiding a man in...........................Tongue.........Oh, and I can not  only park a car, but also a pickup.......and a telehandler even when loaded with hay bales!  *Trundles off to find a rope*                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

haha.. nice one Dragon Thumbs Up   And not only can I park a car in broad daylight, but I can spell too!!  LOL   Over to you, boys!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mmmm.....isnt ' guild ' a farmers term or summat? Haven't done much of that.             *gets in car to help Dragon with that rope*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Eee by gum, Kaz, u cant beet a gud spella! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Eeeh  lad,  thas reet tha knos, si thee Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

can i watch the lynching an do you girl's geld him b4 or after e's cut down!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Certainy you can watch...........after all, must set an example! As to the gelding..........I was unaware that there was any gelding planned but I do think that if he was guilded as he previously suggested, it would be better to do it after the lynching, as he would then look a bit like an Oscar statue!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

And whilst I'm on the subject, we all know that men generally have better spacial awareness, (after all they have to find the often rather small object, for insertion into the hole, in the dark), however I've yet to see one who can park the car whilst simultaneously controlling the children, applying make-up and deciding what to cook for dinner!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

Yeah thats true but thats women's jobs yer shoppin, cleanin, ironin, cookin, face slap, kids, so you should be able to park better in yer Tesco carpark!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't forget opening the door onto the oncoming traffic to get the kids out the car.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

i'm going to get linched for this but ; why is it a women can guild a man into a half inch hole in the dark but can't park a car in broad daylight   Which 'half inch hole' would that be? *halo smiley*   and if he needs 'guiding' gawd help the woman LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lol kwak my thoughts exactly LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

one up the bum no harm done!! i loved the office[or is that orifice!]finchy[the salesman] being my favourite character *think's, could be banned for this but wtf!i'm past carin!*                                                                                                                                                                               
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Good one KwakLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

so you should be able to park better in yer Tesco carpark!!!!

What is it that possesses people to back into a space in said car park? You see them trundling back with their trolley, packed with enough grub to feed an army for a month... then light dawns that they might *actually* have to walk the length of their motor, carrying the shopping bag by bag, so they trundle it between the parked cars *bash* *scrape*

Ye gads. Is it SO tough to reverse OUT of a space?

And this is by no means an activity reserved for eejit women - idiocy is indiscriminate!

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Too true WB, I think they must be tryin to impress other shopper/drivers with their reversing skills LOL   I go shopping on me bike so dont av that problem Thumbs Up   Em Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Couldn't agree more Wannabe, never ceases to amaze me when I see people reversing in! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1132 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption