dating tips etc

142 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2009 15:46:51 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thought courting was gettin the lady drunk then takin her home!!as would happen at a wedding! job done!

Using "lady" in the loosest possible sense of the term, presumably?

Doesn't matter how drunk anyone's ever tried to get me, they've never managed to get me drunk enough to take advantage of me... Some of us really *are* ladies!

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I should think so too!!   But there's more to bein a lady than remainin chaste you knowWink   LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

.............and some of us "ladies" don't drink alchohol very often, so one wonders what TM's approach would be then! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

"But there's more to bein a lady than remainin chaste you know"

Chased or chaste -- a bit of romance goes a long way in the girly scale!!!!LOL

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

OOH you've come out of your shell Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Are they queuing up at your door yet TM LOL  I'm with Jansky,a bit of romance can go a long way Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Weyhey! Straight into the elephant trap Wink

TM was going to get some dating tips on this thread if it was the last thing he did! LOL There ya go - "a little romance".

Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Be interesting to see what the guy's idea of "a little romance" is!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

He'd have you believe it's getting a young lady drunk & taking advantage of her inebriated state, but I suspect the reality would be more along the lines of sweeping said lady off her feet on the dance floor, complete with red rose clutched between teeth, then whisking her off on the back of his bike for an ice cream on the sea front Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

got it in one WB! all bar the  rose, yet!! i am a perfect gentleman an it's got me nowhere!! cos c'mon you girls admit it you all like the thuggish rogue's an naught'y type's!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Some girls do... but personally speaking, I'm a sucker for a gent every time...

*ponders rephrase*

Oh make of it what you will, you lot! LOL

The red rose is probably a bit too cheesy as it goes, so keep doing what you're doing TM Wink

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Loving this thread -       LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

And TM you don't need any tits..sorry|I mean tips.   You are a true gent and and ole romantic, and I can say this from experience ladies.   My tip is never change, be yourself and wait till you find someone who appreciates the finer things in life.   And as the weather is getting better we must be due a coffee?                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

So......everyone to TM's for coffee? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Who is using me name? Rose...what rose...I dont want shoving up some fellas ar*e!!! Evil SmileLOL (Cold feet?)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well said Scary! Don't ever change, TM  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Who could ever change TM Question                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Summat strange about MZ's piccy...can't quite put my finger on it, tho I'm sure it's staring me right in the face...Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Question                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SneakyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption