dating tips etc

142 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2009 15:46:51 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

seeing as its a dating /social site where you may meet a potential partner a few tip's for everyone!be sure to watch the video's as well! good luck an good hunting!  http://specials.uk.msn.com/joop-thrill/him/body-language.aspx?GT1=65510&ocid=today
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You bored TM LOL .Here's some tips:check bodily hygeniene and don't burp towards the person you're talking to Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I think you should set yourself up as an Agony Uncle for BM TM lol.   Dear Uncle TM LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

only tryin to help! after seein the sad bugger's on here they look like they need all the help they can get! [me included of course!]                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

And if you really do have to throw up ... just make sure it's not whilst kissing your date!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

excelent advice there from geof!!just turn your head to the side barf wipe mouth with back of hand and continue simple isnt it !!but the amout of guy's who forget this simple manouvre!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

And in this mixed colur/religous dating game remember if you are with a muslim you can use the burkha to wipe yer nob when yer finished                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

another usefull tip from peter,keep em comin folk's!                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I thought a burke a was a bloke???                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

I thought a burke a was a bloke???                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

I thought a burke a was a bloke??? whoopsConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Oh! perhaps its me cos I sent it 3 times LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yep!                                                                                                                                                                             
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

back to the kitchen for you!                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Whats a kitchen?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Sounds like that man knows more than he's lettin on ! Shocked   Pete Question LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigstuey's Profile
Bigstuey

In: Hove

So whats a kiss?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

A glam rock band I think, Stu? Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No wannabe kiss is that heavy rock group with loads of make-up lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Awww... well I was close! Must've been the make up that confused me Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 620 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption