The perils of Sex

50 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2007 14:30:55 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bitchplay, I think you've won the prize on this forum...you couldn't get much naughtier than having an unrestrained and violent rabbit!   Had a good laugh, keep up the good work! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

fancy swapping 4 kids for 4 dogs for a weekend bikerjulia? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol lol lol thanx paul im very outspoken sumtimes it offends but who cares as for the rabbit i think theres summit wrong with him he keeps getting the shakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

try pressing the other button tehehe! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

that just makes it shake faster!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

wabbit wabbit wabbit     LOL wot ya like bp                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

My rabbit only lasted 2 weeks then died LOL   4 dogs for 4 dogs, yip u got a deal but obvioulsy I will have to send my 2 kids with the dogs just so they can keep an eye on em for u LOL (they are nearly 18 and 19 and worse now than they were when they were little, they can now get outta the cupboardWink)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

you need new locks hun.                 pma                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

huh knowing todays feenagers they will have bolt croppers stashed away in the cupboard !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

dont scare me,i'm strugglin to cope wiv 11,10,4 and baby!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

i tried to sell mine on ebay but it's still illegal!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

U have my sympathies Witchiest  but there is a light at the end of the tunnel girls, its great when they grow up, ok a whole new set of problems but u can just pack your bike up, wave at em and say right see after the rally Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

gotta say am lookin 4wd to a break from em,much as i love em,sum time to be me would be nice!                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

I would like to say easier, but i think it just changes, I love  my kids to bits but I do enjoy my time off from being Mum, LOl                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

i love my kids but my fav time of the week day is 8.50 am and my worst 3.10 pm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol bp hunny mines got raging hormones at the mo an a gob bigger than the mersey tunnel so am wiv ya there but jak goes at 8 and get home 3.30 so na na i got longer than you !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

james goes at 7.45 back at 3.30,ellie and charlie 8.50 till 3.15. so am wiv u there too bp! realised today theyve got 2weeks off for easter!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

i dont mind that lookin forward to the break from routine and a lie in, mind ive only got the one dont know which is worse cos at least more could amuse each other Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

could send my tribe round to amuse jak 4 u storm? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

god the hols there a bloody nite mare they shud ban school ones i have my 3 youngest and when the 2 older ones here it drives me up the wall !!!!! cum on sumone av mine pllllllleaaaaasweeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption