Easter monday ride Leeds to Haws plus BBQ

10 Posts | Latest reply on 12/04/2009 21:05:15 by kenn52 | Go to original / last post
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Easter monday ride from leeds to Haws through the Dales  and back to Leeds for a BBQ at mine, 100 mile round trip. OGB is comming and my brother. anyone else pm me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awww nice one Kenn! But I will be recovering from the ELL rally lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

hiya Karey, you and DC, dont worry will do this a few times through the summer. could do with sorting out some smaller ride to help the girls get out on there bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey sounds good!  I would definately like to do it, maybe even on my bike, one day  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry Ken, like Kaz says, i'll be recovering from the weekend, probably wibbling my way slowly home after someone has winched me on my bike LOL If you pass me on the A59, give us a toot though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Steph!                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

Yep i know Steph! have a good weekend. i know you will.                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

Hi all, meeting up in Otley for 8.30am in morning. Otley to Haws and back to mine for BBQ. Best wishes Kenn. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I can't quite make it that far,can I put an order in for Take Away?                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

chuff me not sure i could keep it warm! that long. HG                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 881 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption