hellooooo from Swindon

14 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2009 16:50:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi newbie on here based in Swindon and looking to make new friends on here that are local and into bikes and having fun.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hey noob - welcome to BM Big smile

We'll all have to get over to Avebury again sometime when it isn't bloomin' well snowing and you can lead the way on a ride around to Silbury Hill, West Kennet Longbarrow & the white horse... erm... that's around there someplace... what's with my memory today? Is it today?

Check the events calendar for any local (and not so local) ride-outs planned or submit your own Big smile

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

BIG WAVES To BazaC - real friendly bunch in here.. Just wait for TC to drop in off the next wave to the tune of Hawaii 50....we've lost Arf in the swell somewhere, but he'll be here at some point!   (you just have to trust me & go with this one!! LOL )                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lol HFG Hi Baza welcome to the madhouse, peeps r really friendly on here n theres always sumthin goin on n sum1 to go with.. av fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Baza Welcome to BM   Hold tight and enjoy the ride!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Hi Baza n welcome 2 BM                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

woooooohooooooo!!!   *rides HFG's Big Wave all the way to the beach* (Sorry I was late - couldn't find my Sex Wax...)   A hearty hello wave from my right hand to bazacasa and an equally hearty lefthand wave from my good friend ArfurB who is MIA at the moment but will hopefully be back on here soon.   Enjoy............ Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

They're all mad you know!   Welcome to the BM madhouse.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

We're not mad!  We're just "special".                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hugwelcome Bazacasa                                                                                                                                                                             
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

Hi and welcome aboard, i'm local so if you ever fancy saying hello feel free, I'm more often oil changing and fettling than riding but once in a while I do get out!

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ello                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Hello fella                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome, and having been on here for just over 3 months I can vouch for all comments made, everyone,s mad (but in a nice way) enjoy your stayClap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1409 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption