The return of the dissapearing 2wheels

11 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2006 08:52:16 by Moxey77 | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hellooooooooooo everyone!
I'm back!!!
Computer and t'internet probs have kept me away from my beloved Biker Match, but Here I am all in one piece.
So, what's new all?

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hiya mate... good to see your return to the forum.   Not sure what is new to tell you since you been away.... best bet is for you to find the time to have a quick scroll.  Or ask Oggy, he has loads of gossip........... maybeLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

lol aint got none wb m8Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

..............or RC...........................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

HugHugHugWhoooooooohoooooooooooooo welcome bk m8, know how its been fot you had same probs not so long ago when mine was down felt like i had lost an arm pmsl. Looking forward to seeing u on the bash and of cause chatting to u on here.   WELCOME BK M8 missed u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome bk m8 and rube i aint got no gossip soz 2w's lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

welcome back 2ws thought it was a bit quiet on here !!!!!!   loads bin happenin but would take forever to read so just jump in one of convos an you'll get gist of it   welcome back                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I go away for 3 weeks and when I come back there's no gossip? Geez what are you lot like huh???

Anyways, a little bit of news for you. I am now the owner and founder of The Official Midnight Angel Fansite. If you have a page on MySpace and you like powerful female rock singers, come and drop by and join our friends list, go to www.myspace.com/midnightangelfansite

Midnight Angel is planning to tour the UK in Summer 2007 and we would love your support. Angel is not only a stunning lady, but a highly talented singer, filling venues across her native America and wants to do the same here. Her debut solo CD "You're The Reason" is due for release soon and the UK is the first on the release date list.

Sorry for the unashamed plug guys but I think it's pretty damn worth it. I'm proud to be associated with Angel and her band and I'm sure she's gonna have lots of success.
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thats it...................................all peace and quiet is gone now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

congrats on that 2ws hope it goes fromstrength to strengh Big smileClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Hows about if I can get Angel to do a Biker Match gig? Wink

I'll update you all on the CD release as and when I can, but best bet is to keep cheking the Fansite http://www.myspace.com/midnightangelfansite

Get yourselves a MySpace page and come join our friend list.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4690 seconds. There are 1438 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption