125 pootle this weekend 28th/29th March

30 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2009 17:32:06 by Roachy | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Calling the northern 125 contingent.   Anyone up for a little pootle this weekend?   Unless I run two bikes for a while this will be my last weekend on little bike and I'd really like to get out for a ride with my fellow 125 riders.   Anyone interested?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*jealous*

Just pretend I'm there, on my pretend bike and I'll be happy Wink

caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

i will be with you in spirit enjoyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

If anymore are interested we could meet up and have a nice civilised luncheon somewhere, then you could come in your car Caz (or anyone else).   Lou, I so wish you were closer to me, I'd have you out on my 125 off road so you could keep your hand in.                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Well the weather is rather wet and wild out there so I don't think I'm off out today.   I'll go out tomorrow if it improves.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Rachel, I was thinking the same, I mite have been up for it, if this wind dropped, cant see it tho.   Ahhh well..looks like im gonna havta do shoppin and housework... borrrrrrinnngggggggg!!  Disapprove   Anybody goin out today.. have fun..ride safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup - weather's same here!! However metoffice says that tomorrow should be ok(ish!) although they have forecasted snow over the penines overnight!!! Confused will see what it's like tomorrow & see whether to take the plunge on a day 8 outing Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow.   Let me know if you get out then and want to meet up.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Aww shucks... I'm touched Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

*touched*I don,t think any of us on here ever doubted that!!Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

My money was on XK to come out with that line Red! LOL

Dammit! That's another 50p I've lost... I'm going to quit betting on this forum!

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Quit while you're ahead?   Or is it chicken?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

All these 50p's I'm losing, I'm far from "ahead" Cry More skint, than chicken! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

As Bing said to Bob,   "If ya can't afford the game, ya shouldn't play!"   LOL Ouch                                                                                                                                                                                 
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Yay, blue skies and no wind - at least outside! Embarrassed   I'm off out to play!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

if ya still there Rachel - have just sent ya a txt...gonna go for my day 8 experience LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

have fun u lot, i cant make it, got plans for today                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Kaz!!!!! - hope it involves your bike!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

See ya later Stella.   I'll second that!  Hope you have a good day whatever you're doing and hopefully next time Kaz.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

awwww im free now,Disapprove  such a lovely day too, and my bikes sat staring at me .. bugga Disapprove   Hope you've all had a good ride out x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1364 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption