sucker!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2009 20:38:21 by Newkid | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/article.aspx?cp-documentid...ocid=today                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Oh deary me!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Oh come on.. we have all done it...   Haven't we guys?....guys??? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

your on yer own TC!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Grrr..... who was typing on my keyboard while I was away making a coffee??? Angry   *cough*                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have you progressed on from the hoover then?  ....Ermm...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oooer Stern Smile Interesting how this caught your eye TM LOL  *still pondering what to say to TeeCee*
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Well, I can see why he would have to use an industrial size vacuum cleaner - the tubes on those domestic cleaners are waaaay too small....                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

So I have heard.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL @ the title  LOL   Why was the guy arrested? Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i jus thought people on here wouldfind it interesting and informative!! if i see micksaway at the garage vacuum m/c then it has!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ TM LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i prefer the jet wash meselfLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

C'mon Kwak,your not that naiveWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

JJ please!! Not you as well? Apparently it has been an occasional issue with vacuum design, turbine too close to the inlet, OUCH!! They had to modify!! Wonder what sticker logo they put on to say turbine safe? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

C'mon Kwak,your not that naiveWink   It wasn't a question mark cos I didn't understand the meaning, it was a question mark cos I couldn't make out what Tango had typed, which in turn means I don't know what he meant lol  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Confused??you will be.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Confused??you will be.....LOL     That was my last line, but I was so confused I didnae add it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1164 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption