hemsley stokesley gp

29 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2009 22:44:06 by old gixer boy | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we are thinking of doing the hemsley stokesley gp on sunday 29 march will probably have breakfast in helmsley early doors go up to stokesley then on to whitby for some fish and chips then probably go over to squires in sherburn for a coffee to finish off pm me if anyone is interested we will arrange a meet up time please note this is a fast run we wont be hanging about cheers
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

would come but am only about 50% fast! maybe next yr, i do understand though youve gotta get home for the moggy                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

no he i sorted now in and out all the time and i have stopped treating him like a dog                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

smell that testoterone emminating from that post!                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

well maybe a bit tangoman but anyones wellcome                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

will let you know cant have too many sundays to my self.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Take it easy on that road OGB, I know it well and last time I was pootling along the road (near Chopgate) I just missed a huge stone in the road.  When I got to Helmsley, I was told (by a biker) that locals are starting to make life 'difficult' for bikers on the road.  I liked the use of the word 'difficult' instead of 'trying to kill'. I'm not a fast rider myself, and I promise not to preach too much, but take it easy and don't go giving the 'Anti-bike' brigade any more ammo to hurl at the biking fraternity.   Enjoy your day out mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Fast on the GP on a Sunday!! your a braver man than me gixer   I would recommend keeping a lid on it on the actual GP as the level of enforcement is unreal on there and while the local traffic plod are usually reasonable as long as you arent majorly taking the mick there is a zero tolerance policy on that stretch.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

its ok Prof will keep him on the back roads away from the hot spots.                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

-1 at 7 am on sunday morning. so you still up for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

How about 10.30 in Helmsley - give the sun(?) a chance to warm the roads up. Time for a cuppa and a sticky bun, before heading off to Whitby. I know a route over the moors with def no plod, but only single track, so not so fast.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

sorry people i cant make it now i have some family problems sorry people cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

10.30 in Helmsley then, see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

i am gutted i coudnt make it chaps what a waste of a day                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

you missed a good days ride OGB, just got back. met up with XKL.diner in Whitby sat in the sun. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

gutted                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

OGB will get some thing sorted for easter monday. may have a ride in to dales n have a bbq over at our end.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

nice one i am up for that                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Luvly little pootle over t'moors wiv Ken, his bro, and some random lass we picked up in Helmsley. Chip butties a fresco in Whitby, in glorious sunshine, watching the waves crash on the beach, and the kiddies taking donkey rides. Absolute magic. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so how was the donkey ride xkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1036 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption