Planet Rock

22 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2009 20:35:11 by Newkid | Go to original / last post
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anybody else listening to Planet Rock whilst on here? Just wondered.Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh maxnod.. ME Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

I'm not the only crusty old rocker here then !Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi !! cheeky git !!  lol   I want some of them scales!! hahah                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Heehee! First time I've listened to Rick's place for a year and a half cos they've only just come back on line and I can't get a digital signal here on my DAB radio.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahhh rite .. hes funny eh?  Smile   I've got a good signal on my DAB, i put tinternet on..to check the playlist, but it doesn;t change   how do i get the live playlist to update?                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Dunno, I've only just got it working myself. F5?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmfao.. who knows?  lol                                                                                                                                                                                
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Somebody will!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I'm a crusty rocker to, not so much of the old though. I'm also so sad that I post on the Planetrock forum. And I also want to have Rick Wakemans love child!! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wake up to it every morning. Best station around.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me Me Me !!!!! Deffo Rockerish,not too sure about the 'crusty' bit tho   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

if god were a dj he wud rock!                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Plenty of peeps here with good taste then ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehhh....too rite.    " If music be the food of love, stand by for a good rogering"    Love it ..hahah LOL   I got a good  keyring/bottle opener, off the site too, shaped like a guitar, think it was only a quid in a sale, they sell off their tshirts and stuff int sale anorlThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

I must have a look ! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Not rock but boogieing to http://www.passionradio.co.uk/133 streamed radio.                                                                                                                                                                              
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Gota have broadband and click on the 128K button or sounds crap.

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

just found planet rock..cheers max                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

my pleasure ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1026 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption