Have you got your lights on?

163 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2009 17:11:45 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so youre Craig!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Craig who as XK would say,    got to go, works calling and it pays the bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Craig the Makem                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Cheers for the comments CW, though we are going off the topic, LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVuSSdZNsZw&eurl=http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/bulbs/Hid/conversions/conversions.html&fmt=18

Hmmm...
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Too right Craig - I was going to make a comment about size not mattering!   *although I have to confess to feeling much happier with a big one behind me*   Oops. sorry Stu - back to bright lights!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Naughty thoughts, naughty thoughts.... LOL The diffusion of the edge of the beam has to be down to the quality of the bulb used.                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

TM said: "hey TC were gettin a better class of peep's noone commented about 'following a Harley''   I know TM - feels great, doesn't it?? Thumbs Up   This thread has made me think about upgrading my front light too - especially as after a night ride last week someone asked how I could see with my 'oil lamp' on the front... (it is pretty dim on dipped beam)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Thank you hun ... one thing though, when you say big one behind you, are you talking about my bike or my (deleted for decency sake)?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

unfortunatley there was one comment!!! guess who?                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Have already upgraded my Halogen to Xenon, was def worth doing even if it is only slight improvement, main beam really blasts up the road. Also, if main beam was set straight dip was to low, slightly higher now, that was with a Halfords bulb which surprisingly got best reviews.

6000K def gives better vision than 8000K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w_U-uVVSO0&NR=1
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Damn it Geoff, started my naughty thoughts again, LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ok sahib 6000 kelvin's it is!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Of course ya can always go for 8000K, park the bike in the garage, strip off and get a sun tan!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Cheeky bugger Geoff - you're not the only big one I've had behind me you know! Wink   LMAO at Geoff starting Stu's naughty thoughts again!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Deep breaths, deep breaths.. remember my own advice!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Hey, wonder if this would cure SAD? If we all had em, park the bikes in a circle, sit in the middle, with your beer and sunglasses on!! Yeah, sod global warming, well make our own summer!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

Tried the thermals from Aldi sale today..........betty swollocks.....suppose you get what you pay for,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

aww Peter, i got the top from Lidl.. and its great. You should've gone there instead! :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

Hey karey, its all your fault, as you know I tried 3 lidl shops and they were sold  out but bought plenty of other goods, all good, so i was determined to get what i wanted from Aldi so got up early there for 9.15 only to find shop doesnt open till 10,00am by that time there must have been 50 peeps queuing......thought of you....determined to be at front got into a gallop in store only to find everyone else went to the other side for food offers! prices were good and plenty of variety, I did buy tops in all colours which i have not tried yet.   I can only imagine how you girlies must sweat in tights as the underwear is of similar denier.......got some great gear overall thanks for the info.......i owe you a drink   Peter xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Peter ! nice one! haha I can imagine the mad rush for the goodies.. (the others werent obviously bikers, eh?) lol I dint get to Aldi as I was on the BM rideout up at Harrogate. I'm glad you got some decent stuff.   As for the tights, i dont wear them personally.. horrible things.... but stockings and hold ups are another matter... lol LOL   Will hold you to that drink laddy ! Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption