Just trying something

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2006 13:28:52 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/rubecula/XVS110..._Black.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Cool bike mate                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey it worked.....  Anyone who is interested... that link is to a catalogue piccy of my bike...... nothing much just an experiment by me.... but have a look anyway if you want to.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks Sean........ Kinda liked it myself... which is why i bought the thing.... rofl.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nice bike rube mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks RC.......... nice of you to say so.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mistybabe1's Profile
mistybabe1

In: wakefield

hi   very nice machine. must say. good choice   hugs babe1 xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Babe1 you got really good taste hon............ well in bikes that is. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mistybabe1's Profile
mistybabe1

In: wakefield

hi oh ty glad am good at summit pmsl LOLLOLLOLTongue   babe1                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well if you compliment my bike you made a good impression. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

nice bit of kit rube !!!!!!  awsome shine bet you got fiddlers elbow cleaning that lot !!!!   nearly as nice and shiny as my raleigh chopper !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Thumbs Up coll bike m8 u could have given the piccy sooner pmsl have been looking for a black and white piccy of a bike rofl now i don't need one u post one up Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

gawd need to go bk to bed my typing awful at this time in a morning lol meant to say cool bike lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I understood you hon......... and thank you for saying so.   Storm....It's a real cow of a thing to keep shiney...........and I am slowly losing the battle just now in this weather....but not yet the war!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 697 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption