Mid life crisis-or what?

198 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2009 09:49:46 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Half a crown! You were robbed!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I think drinking Red Barell was a sign of senility even back then TM                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i got 2 pounds 10 shillin as an apprentice lad!!an remember saturday night 8 pints to a pound!!nightclub prices that!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

horrible stuff an all, glad when lager started bein popular!!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Red Barell to lager, whats wrong with beer?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

was going to comment on this thread but by the time ive got to the end ive forgotten the beginning.... I'll just tell anyone tomorrow my thoughts if I remember...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

When I was a kid petrol was 4s 6d a gallon, and when I was a bit older bitter was 1s 10d - a pint, not a gallon.
When we all went decimal bitter was 13p a pint. I worked behind a bar on decimal day - learned my 13-times table PDQ!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Doesn't help any when half the folks in the photos look nowt like the real person                                                                                                                                                                             
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

In: Haddenham

Some don't even put a photo on. That can be a shock...believe me!

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

well prof beer stinks more when you burp than lager when dancin up close!hot summer day's are made fer ice cold lager,i like the german stuff not made here under licence,cos of there purity law's although a pint of 'real'ale is nice with a roast and by a fire in the winter!an of course you cant have a curry without cobra lager can you? and i'm worried if i drink to much beer i may start morriss dancing instead of tango!! and RD i believe you from ist hand experiance
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

I'm sure you would look good dancing to either tangoman60Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey thank's that's nice!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

thats got to be worth seeing you morris dancing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

A shock it was indeed  tangoman60. I'm not a shallow person and I do take people as I find them but sometimes, people really do try it on....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Burping when dancing TM,oooer Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

Bad teeth and fartingDead                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

herne has said why dont people look like there piccy's?i can guess who most people are by lookin at the pic's posted on the event's section was trhat you wiv the posh camera herne?                                                                                                                                                                             
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

or no teeth,evenConfused                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

crikey you let them get that close like that? an it works the other way around some lady's arent fussy about personell hygiene either! why cant people clean there teeth when goin out in the evening and why eat garlic when your up close an personell[an tango is!]i jest about burpin an try to keep fresh by taking clean shirts and mouthwash!  i know a lot of blokes who think that's gay ffs!
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Funnily enough people always seem to recognise me from my photos, sadly its rarely cause they are looking at my face. Embarrassed   And TM I will make sure I clean my teeth and put on clean undies the next time we have coffee. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 912 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption