Mid life crisis-or what?

198 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2009 09:49:46 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Cant fault yer the WB Evil Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tart!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Only if it's strawberry, thanks XK Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I find raspberry a little tartyer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do u remember the phantom raspberry blower of Old London Town?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

How could I forget Harry ("Sir") Secombe? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I thought it was the Two Ronnies?

I was ever so young of course Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thought it was the two ronnies! charley farley an all that?                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Twas the Two Ronnies, but written By Spike Milligan and Ronnie Barker                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

According to ledgend they got it from an old goon sketch by Spike (I told you I was ILL) Milligan and elaborated, brilliant!!Ermm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ahhhh... I seeeeee... I seem to remember it being credited as "Spike Milligan and a Gentleman" or something along those lines?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how did this thread get to the phantom raspberry blower?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have it on tape - by The Goons - The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town.   NB - They are currently on Radio 7                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I thought I remembered it, get confused wi "Tales of Old Dartmoor" Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

everywhere you go it's them two!! fkn BM's own ant n dec!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

how did this thread get to the phantom raspberry blower?

Somebody must've mentioned fetishes or something Wink

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Tongue LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is blowing raspberries a fetish? Is blowing raspberries at TM a fetish? Is TM a fetish?                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

It's definitely a Mid-Life Crisis if you remember the Goons and the Phantom Raspberry Blower ! Embarrassed What next? When petrol was 6/- a gallon ?!?! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

an watney's red barrell half a crown a pint!!! fk i'm old!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1073 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption