London/Thames Valley BM- Meet up at Ace Cafe 29/03/09

25 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2009 22:33:39 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Gwan gwan gwan   There are loads of us in striking distance of this area, so lets have a meet up.   Ace Cafe Park Corner North Circular London   Sun 29th March from say 12 ish   Guaranteed to be plenty of bikers there regardless and loads of parking for 2 and 4 wheels.       See ya there   Mods - have sent to events section                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

might do this one as down in bedford on the 28th..depends if in a fit state to ride round london on the sun mornin LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Good idea to hold a meet at the Ace Café, ZZRpilot. It could lead to a regular event to put on their calendar. Unfortunately, I'll be away that weekend and can't make it but if I'm at home for future events at the Ace, I'll do my best to join in.

BTW, you may need to chase someone about the posting in the Events section since it has not been featured so far.
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

ZZRPilot, send a pm to Mat750, hes the events admin Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Can't make that weekend, but definitely up for future meets there Pob :o)

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

ahem  *bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Bump   anyone??   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

If I can lay my hands on some cash, I might make it after all Pob... Liverpool is definitely out of the question now Cry Will text you on t'mobile as I'm also offline atm - oops! Nicking Ricdude's tonight Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Spooky... They seem to have turned my internet back on...?                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ouch!                                                                                                                                                                              
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

In: Croydon

is this still on for sunday and what time you meeting                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Yes from 12.30   more info in events in the calender       lol @ Lou                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=390                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Right - I'll be there - cheers Pob! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Bedtime bump...

*ponders rephrase*

shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I'll try and get there if I can.  How late will people be staying?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Will PM you my new (probably temp) mobile number Batty - then you can give us a shout to check we'll still be about.

Meeting from 12.30 and all that's on the event listing is me, Pob & Davidoff, so I guess it depends on what's occurring there to keep us interested Wink

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

I'm on the green meanie (h plate zzr1100)   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

She's no meanie - she's awful purty...

*safe in the assumption that Pob's on his way & won't see this til AFTER the day out*

LOL

*legs it anyway - safety first kids!*

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption