Wirral Egg Run 09

13 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2010 12:30:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

They've finally sorted out which day it's going to be and it's definitely March 29. Reckoned to be the biggest of em all, and as last year BMers meeting first in the nearby B&Q car park first.
It's on events now - see you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wills, interested in going to this event, what time? where? you say meet at b&q which one? post code please if poss,                                                                                                                                                                                  
Wills's Profile
Wills

It's on the events...CH44 2HE is the B&Q in question, which is the big one in Wallasey. 10-ish in the car park, nominal start time is 11 although by the time the tailenders move off it's more like 12.
Remember to take the Wallasey tunnel from Liverpool and that bikes are free. B&Q is on your left as you come off the main road, you can't miss it.
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hope you all have a fab day and hope to make it next year! LOL

Still... I've managed to keep myself entertained for the day, so I don't mope around feeling sorry for myself for missing it Wink Brekkie @ the Oakdene, lunch @ the Ace... maybe we'll go the whole hog and have tea @ Boxhill? LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

maybe we'll go the whole hog and have tea @ Boxhill? LOL   A whole hog? Shocked You greedy mare!! LOL  (save me some scratching please?)                                                                                                                                                                                
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

LOL Mebbe I'll go easy on the hog intake... these jeans are getting a bit too tight again... mind you, at this rate, I could easily grow back into my leathers! Save me listing them on ebay Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

BUMP!!   For those of us who are going to the WER, are we meeting up afterward for something to eat / drink? Unfortunately I WILL be that last bike in as I am one of the tail end safety bikes. you won't be able to miss me. Look for the silver pan with a guy wearing a yellow RAYNET jacket.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LOL @ Phil ... Ian & I will be there ... I am looking forward to it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hey Wills .... me and Roo wee going to do the Notts one ... but would rather do this one as my youngest spends lots of time in Alder Childrens Hospital over last 4 years ... so more personnal to me as hes been in three easters and been given eggs :)   Will chat to Roo and add names :)   Hopefully ... see you there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

There's 21 folk put their names down so far and I know of a few other possibles and probables. I suspect many peeps will hang on to the last minute for a weather check - doesn't look too good at the moment, but what are waterproofs for, after all?
In the past we've met up on the B&Q car park about 10 before moving off to New Brighton prom at 10.30ish, and I'll do that again this time round. See you there!Thumbs Up 
If anyone wants my mobile number send me a PM.                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I will be mostly hanging around the RAYNET control vehicle. you can't miss it it will be covered in antennas. Hopefully see you all there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

2010 Event    Sunday 28th March   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=666                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption