Matlock bath meet sunday 12th or the 19th April?

144 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2009 09:09:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Who's up for a meet at Matlock bath sunday 12th or the 19th April ? let me know b4 i post it up on the events   cheers RC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Could be a pre warm up for mcn for those who are goin off bm?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Heyyy RC... hows u chick? :o)  xxx Can't do the 12th April, its East Leeds Lions Rally 10-13th April                                                                                                                                                                               
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

sounds like a good idea to me RC..19th will do me fine ..going to mcn as well:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Nice one meza, ive posted it up on the events for the 19th April just waiting for it to be approved see you there on the 19th                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

nice one RC.. see u there !                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo  nice one karey see thee there hunnie lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

Its now up on the events                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

bugger...dropped a googly there RC..im in london at the kawasaki day on the 19th:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

R C the last time I was at Matlock the post office had closed down and the words POST OFFICE removed from the building so you may like to change the wording on the event page, just in case there are any new members going.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=384                                                                                                                                                                                    
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

If we went on the 19th, could I have cake seeing as it's my birthday the day after?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Well in my office it's the birthday boy/girl that brings the cakes in, so course we can have cake seeing as it's your birthday the day after!                                                                                                                                                                              
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

hows yer doin RC!!!!!!? Whatever day it's not raining on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Eddie.. we will order sunshine just for u ! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

That'll be never then cos it's always raining somwhere.

My answer when asked "do you think it will rain?' is 'well it will eventually"                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Even I might make this one....Smile(whether on 2 wheels or 4 tho is the question....Wacko)                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Doh!  Ok Rach - you bake a cake, but make sure it'll fit in my topbox!                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

will do my best RC will see what the other southerners are doing as will be in essex by then whoooo ooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Is there anyone able to give me a lift to Matlock please?   send me a message.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nice one jabs hope to see u there hunnie.............                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 933 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption