Saw this and fell about.

18 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2006 18:14:31 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

An 80yr old couple were seen bonking furiously up against a fence. For 40 minutes they bonked like bastards. Arms and legs going everywhere until they fell to the floor. "Christ" she said "you didnt bonk me like that 50 years ago!" To which the old man replied "50 years ago that fence wasnt fecking electric"_________________                                                                                                                                                                             
mistybabe1's Profile
mistybabe1

In: wakefield

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Glad you liked it too..... I am sure someone will tell me my sense of humour is warped.    Shut up RC!!!! You too Storm!!!!! And Di don't say a word.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT RECALLING ONE OF YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES RUBE ???????????????   LOL  IM SURE I SAW THAT ARTICLE AND THE COUPLE WHERE FROM WALES BUT ORIGIONALLY FROM LIVERPOOL !!!!!     HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL Me! Say anything! Never!! Quiet as a little tiny diddy mouse, that's me.....................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I knew it.......... Storm and Di having a go...... now where is RC?  Bet she is creeping up un noticed to get me by surprise. LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

RC might not be here yet BUT I Am pmsl nice to read a true tale Rube pmsl .Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Rube your sense of humour is not warpped it's just on a different wave length to most people,but the good thing is mine is also warpped so don't feel bad.ARRR pointy thing sorry mate got to go WEEEEEEEEEEEWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OMG  dunno which is worse............. women having a go .... or BWB supporting me.   Now if I am in time I can just catch the next bus.......... got a nice bit of road to throw myself under it.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hope you pick a piece with no pot holes on it cos skin is harder to clean when its been plastered into a hole !!!!!!   and try an miss the grates cos it will take weeks for thee bruising to go an you will be left with lines across ya butt                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Wonderful piece of sympathy there from Storm...... she loves me really you know..................... LOLLOL   (Bet she can't wait to get her hands round my throat in fact) LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

nope am looking forward to that rube !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

See.......... and people think she is just a mild gentle soul....... when in reality she is really Lex Luther in a wig.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Think the BIG mistake might have been calling her Lex Luther hun................................                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lois lane (might have splet that wrong!!! first not second bit)  might have won you a few brownie points rube but lex luther you pushin ya luck matey !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

shit put splelling wrong and splet spelt wrong !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

shit am givin up on this one !!!!!  bloody dislexia !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

dyslexia???? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Learn to type with both hands hon.... rofl  bet you would give your right arm to be ambidexterousLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1274 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption