calling all the girls!

85 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2009 17:10:00 by julie j | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

'Some Like It Hot' Geek   with Jack Lemmon & Tony Curtis                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Gertrude and Josephine was it? or was it geraldine?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

let's hope the girls are more reliable than the boys after matts lonely europe expedition!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

cheers julie,  while I might look a bit rough in the morn I ride a girly 600 n I promise i'm female born n bred lol   looking forward to a decent ride n poss bring my daughter (18) as she recently got the bug n wantin her own bike. talkin of which if there's anyone wantin to sell a 125, nothin fancy as it's her 1st.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

stick it in the classified section cos obviously the boys arent reading this thread,apart from mr t who needs to know the numbers as he is providing the accomodation for when we get to weymouth to see Angel whisper                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

kk julie ta                                                                                                                                                                             
cbthonda's Profile
cbthonda

In: bradford

Hi jules count me in and two other girls would love to tag along if poss. Scotland brill                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

good lass!!! eeee we are all gonna have a reet good time (hums summer holiday by sir cliff)                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Hi Julie Remind TM to get the icecreams in when you come past                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

TM will be far to busy getting the dinner on and having a quick wizz round with the hoover to go chasing the icecream van down the road!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Can have it delivered if he cant fit it in. See what you ladies mean about us men not being able to multitask                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bloody ell julie you'll be wantin me to decorate your room nxt!! did you get your boy those pink wellies Mick?                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Finally found a pair but he went for the green instead                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

damn!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

oo yes pls TM, dont forget to fluff the cushions up and get the special soap out                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

in a funny sort of way i'm gettin all excited!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

good good! me too, just waiting for contact from north of the border and then i`ll get this put on the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

How far north you going J                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

not sure Mick, ive contacted a couple of the girls up there just waiting to hear and the plan is to meet up with any body who`s interested and have them join up for as far as they they like hopefully some of us will do the whole week                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Hi all, another newbie here, (thanks for pointing me at this thread JulieThumbs Up)...................unfortunately, I'm a farmer which means that unless it is tipping down with rain during your chosen week I will be busy, busy, busy driving the Jake telehandler haymaking Cry............thats the worst of farming.........can't plan anything for the summer until after haymaking is finished, and that's totally deppendent on the weather. I will  however keep a close eye on the thread, and if you are going to be anywhere that I can get to you and I'm available, I'd love to meet upBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1093 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption