Love me, love my bike

6 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2009 20:30:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Any takers for gently twisting Matt's arm for the ability to search the BM membership by bike? So, for example, you could find all the CBR600 or SV650 riders in the site?
Wouldn't be foolproof, of course, as a search for Bonnies will do just that and not find Bonnevilles, but it's a start. Any thoughts, folk?

njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmm, Interesting, if it was beneficial enough I suppose there could be some database tables of makes & models then rather than typing your bike in you could select from drop down lists, akin to when you get an insurance quote online.  Though that would take some time to set up initially for sure you'd end up being able to search records quite selectively.

One for the man to put in his 2 penneth!  What think you matt?

hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Great idea, I wonder how many harley riders are members? Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

Yest there are other harley owners here, i own a street bob                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

What about the members who hasn't got a bike .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I think that we should be able to filter on bike owner or not as not everyone likes to carry pillions and some people wont consider none bikers                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption