Arggghhhhh.....EBAY

11 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2009 18:12:15 by julie j | Go to original / last post
the raverdaddy's Profile
the raverdaddy

In: bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it must be a recognised obsession by now?? i mean buying stuff on ebay. ive bloody well gone n bought a kh250 now...........already got 1 i dont want (from ebay)
so  thats 2 triples a six n a 4 pot now. n then theres the carsShocked
......oh, n i bought a 75 beetle on sat too........geuss where from????   actually, i think the only things that havnt come from ebay are the beer in the fridge and my pants!
HELLLLLLLLPPP!!!
(wouldnt mind if i ACTUALLY got to ride them)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Wot, no giraffes?

Yer slacking man! LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey if you need help with spending some money, I'd love a Cessna 172.  Pleeeease                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Matt! - for shame, you of all people - tis a bike site, remember.Disapprove     (rd - put me down for a Rocket 3, in full touring spec)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Nah - eBay Rocks!!!   Bought my little Japanese Import car off there (unseen) for half the market value and a rolling Isetta chassis from a guy in the Highlands who it turns out was in a BBC series about his family buying and restoring a castle...   The best thing I saw on there (but didn't bid for) was a single Tic Tac still in its box.... the owner had put the description of its condition as mint!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Like it Big smile

Did you see the one for the air guitar a couple of years ago (case not included) ? Brilliant listing!

Next time you feel the need to buy something you don't want RD - I'm in the market for a free 125 Wink

fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

In: rochdale

This thread is why its called ............ EVILbay in my house!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i love ebay! i will be on there tonight looking for a bargain bread maker cos im disgusted at having to pay £1.50 a loaf! there, im protesting and am having may say, im sick of being ripped off for bread, how on earth can flour and yeast cost £1.50????????????????
julie j's Profile
julie j

hey Matt, hows the flying lessons going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Never mind bread at £1.50 a loaf - ever tried to buy a sandwich in a pub? You'd be lucky to get change from £4!!! Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

maybe i should just buy the bread on ebay, that long life parbaked stuff should be ok                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption