Classic comedy...

9 Posts | Latest reply on 10/02/2009 19:51:48 by drobess | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As the world seems to have gone PC mad with TV personalities getting their wrist slapped I thought it would be nice to be reminded of a time when things where much simpler, so here is part of the script from the Two Ronnies.And Mr Barker didn't even crack a smile....genious.This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered.The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fetty swannies. The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She turned a pumpki and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicksThe gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve. "Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.The very next day the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and thesugly isters let him in. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. "Who's fust jarted??" asked the prandsome hince. "Blame that fugly ucker over there!!"said Mary Hinge. When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on.He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny.     I hope this bought a smile to your faces.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ROFLMAO...I remember seeing him recite this on telly - absolutely brilliant!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

LOLClap   Unfortunately I already have a list of 58 people who were offended and after I have released it to the media I will have another 3.2million who were offended by it even though they haven't heard it....                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Excellent ScaryLOL....Ronnie Barker - what a talent....   Lol @ TeeCeeBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Brill hun! Glad you've learn't how to post under your own name now too! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice One Scary... just what the Dr ordered! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

life was simpler them days when you could call a spade a spade!and have a gollywog on yer jam jar!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

"As black as the Ace of Shovels" just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it, TM. Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

very gud scary, dont fink i ad betta read that version 2 my kids at wrkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption