Happy Birthday to ME!!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2009 22:14:04 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday dear MEEEEEEEEE Happy Birthday to me   Just wanted to say it as nobody else has Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Awwwwwwwwww.....   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZZA!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I said it on facebook Mazza, but Hippo Bathday Again xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

awww happy birthday!!!!  I had no idea, sorry - had a rough day to be honest and didn't check the birthdays (Not that I ever do lol, i just wait for Kwak to announce someone we all know).   Hope you have/had a good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Happy belated birthday to you,Mazza Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Heyyy Mazza     Happy Belated Birthday!   Hope you had a good day !  Thumbs Up  xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

woohooo Mazza, happy belated Birthday Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Happy belated birthday Mazza hope you had a good one.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sorry I missed it! Belated Hoppy Birdie wishes from me too xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Matt: awww happy birthday!!!!  I had no idea, sorry - had a rough day to be honest and didn't check the birthdays   (Not that I ever do lol, i just wait for Kwak to announce someone we all know).   I was on the site on the 4th and don't recall seeing Mazza's name on the birthday list, so belated birthday wishes Mazza   (I embolden the names of those people I know, or have met, I dunno who knows who)                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption