BWB had a accident

101 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2006 09:12:52 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bwb came off his bike last night at around 11pm, was taken to rotherham hospital. He's ok very badly bruised and more bothered about his bike, is now being nursed by me, will keep u all posted.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Tell him he is getting too much like me, and to behave himself while he is convalescing....... he is not allowed to manhandle the nurse.   Glad to hear he is ok hon.  I understand though.... the bike is ALWAYS the thing that a rider worries about after an off.   He gets my best wishes.  You can tell him I am thinking about him.    (Pity mine's a Yamaha I could have been in for some cheap spares LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi ya rc,            tell him to behave and get well soon. Take of the silly arse!!   Luv,      Di. xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I suspect his arse is more bruised than silly right now..... hope don't want to sit down for a while....  and keep sharp pointy things away from him.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bwb is ok bit sore hurt his leg all down his left side,he is at mine so he  is getting well looked after, will keep u all posted on how he is doing, all that matters is that he is ok  and his bike can be fixed Thumbs Up chat soon take care luv RC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Make sure he gets well soon hon...... put your foot down with a firm hand. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i dont think pinning him down with hands and feet would be a great idea at the mo rube !!!!!!!!!          Star   hope you feel better soon bwb will be over to see ya an to check the bumps out mate !!!!!!!!        Evil Smile   glad your ok an your in good hands  Thumbs Up  just tell her to keep her hands off you long enough for you to heal !!!!!!!!  hahahahahahahahahah   thinking of you, healing hugs      *****storm*******      Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Now, the question i'm asking myself is this, " Did he really come off his bike or did he get too out of order with a pointy thing and RC's given him a good hiding? " LOL Answers on a postcard to........................................                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

he wouldnt dare get out of order di !!!!  unless it was very intentional and he wanted to suffer the consiquences !!!!!!    Evil Smile   which rc would be more than willing to hand out !!!!!!!   not  seen bwb but rc came over for a coffee an filled me in    awwwwww  she did look cute in her nurses uniform !!!!  all she needs is a stethascope and a themomiter !!!!!!!!   Evil Smile     didnt ask her why she wanted some latex gloves though..................???????????    hehehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

just glad he's ok.   and find out about the latex gloves LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

WHISPERS TO DI....... (YEP WILL DO FILL YOU IN AS SOON AS I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT !!!!!!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Evil Smile He may have come off his bike and be very sore, but it's not done nothing to his wit or STOPPED HIM PLAYING WITH POINTY THINGS pmsl. When I left this morning he was sleepy due to the very strong pain killers, but up to now hes doing ok and with a nurse like RC he darn't do no other lol.   Get well soon BWB hun and glad I was there to help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hope hes ok RC.  If he wasnt at fault, make sure he rings RSS... CLICK_HERE_FOR_INFO                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cheers matt from bwb   bwb would like to thank you for all for ur concern ,and watch out as he said he will soon be fit and back on the road Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh by the way hes fine just sore, thanks again love RC xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Dear all I would like to thank everyone for there concern.I'm ok a bit sore and why can't the road be softerThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Take it you didn't bounce to well hun?   Wrap ya self in a quilt next time ya go out just incase!!!LOL   Seriously........glad you are okay mate. Get better soon. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I agree BWB.... along with split crotch incontinence pants i think I will market cushioned tarmac.  Should make a fortune out of that.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   Let me know how the bike is when you give it a good look over.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Message posted by rubecula on 21 November 2006 at 21:22    Click here to report this post to a moderator rubecula @ 21/11/2006 21:22:10 Click here to report this post to a moderator
RC's Profile
RC

rube u get worse LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 1545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption