bull dog bash

11 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2009 19:14:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my friend is talkng bout getting her tickets for the bull dog bash and seems quite excited bout it, has anyone else been and is it worth going to????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

yes the bully is a great weekend..would suggest that no woman sleeps on her own there though for obvious reasons..normally about 50 a ticket                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for that Paul x Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i still wanna go tho!:-), i'm intriegued take me sum 1! lol   just ignore me if that not an option.....sighTongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

o.k i'll badger peeps closer to the time to take me! lol thanks tho xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I might hold you to it so watch out!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi LittleChick,have you got a tent? Or would you be just for the day? I've only got a cage but wud luv to go this year,it's a wicked event ,well wortth going  but don'y want to go on my own Cry .i'll go with you and drive no probs.Let me know Thumbs Up,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey,Thanks HG, i'll start taking this a lot more seriously now, i'll look on the ticket website tomorrow when i'm at work ( comp here at home is really slow) and p.m you, i've not got a tent, but can get one,i'm getting excited now even though it's a long way off!
 P.M you tomoz when i've read up on info,, thanks so much chick!!, I wouldn't go on my own either Thumbs Up Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks Paul, I'll have a look                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorry i deleted paul's message by mistake (Wanted to edit it to take out the link lol).   Here's the link.... bulldogbash.eu                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I found the site thanks Matt,it does look a really good weekend and better than the 300 quid I pay for my daughter to go to leeds fest!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 816 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption