leathers

17 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2009 22:20:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hello all,
             i'm looking to buy ladies leathers, jacket and trousers size 10,?? if any peeps can help? then i'd be very grateful, i'm willing of course to pay going rate thanks Smile i'm 5ft, so trousers need to be max 30"long. (to wear with high heel boots) cheers all x

Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Just a suggestion but sizing on ladies leathers are a minefield, I went into various outlets and tried on loads just to see what the differences were between makes, then I went on ebay knowing roughly what would fit. hope that helps.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Very good suggestion Scary!

I bought leather jeans from ebay and they're MASSIVE! (Hein Gericke - dunno if they're known for over-sizing?)

At least if you try different brands on, you'll have an idea. There are some great bargains on ebay... but 15 quid spent on a pair that doesn't fit isn't *that* much of a bargain ;o)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey thanks ladies, will try e bay.., if not then i'll get some "proper ones" bcos it will be worth it in the long run ,in my youth my ex insisted i wore belstaffs, but since breaking free i have my own ideas, but they are still ideas!Smile hey ho! i appreciate any suggestions on possible bikewearSmile x                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Leather. Black. And plenty of it.

Sexy, durable AND practical - what more could a woman want?! Hehehe! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

Sexy, durable AND practical - what more could a man want?! Hehehe! ;o) there ya go corrected it for ya WB LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers Meza - me and my typos!

*tuts @ self*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

George Whites have an outlet store behind the dealership in Swindon, rails and rails of gent's stuff in there can't recall how much they keep in ladies, might be worth a phonecall in case it's worthy of a trip, wher at least you can try stuff on before spending out.
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Littlechick you really need to try leathers on, for safety leathers need to be tight. If they are too loose tarmac surfing can cause them to fold and tear. The other point on tight leather is support in impact trauma, following an oops with a car many years ago while wearing jeans I ended up with a dozen stitches where my leg split, the jeans were unmarked.  The racing lot dont wear spray on leathers just to look good.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For the correct bike attire, may I refer you to 'How to hold your beer on a Harley'Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll have a look Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Embarrassed O.k guys, i've got the boobs, i can get the beer and the beads,  but the white stretchy thing thats holding it all together????, where dya get one o them from??
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll bring one right over - fitting service available at no extra charge.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha, leave ur concealed weapon at home tho, i don't need frightening into submission!!!  lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

There is a shop in Boscombe called Tizwas do lots of seconhand stuff at good prices most of it looks like its never been worn specally ladies stuff as a lot get it to pillion and never use it. may be worth a call                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've got all the right equipment for that too,just need  a Harley Geezer now Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thankyou all so much for your suggestions,i've got plenty to go on now!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1404 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption