Reet Tyke

23 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2009 16:48:51 by prof | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

A reet Yorkshireman goes into a jewellers shop   "Nah then lad, canst tha mek mi a gold model o mi dog?"   Reckon as ow I can, would tha like it eighteen carat?   "nay id like him ateing a bone"                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL  thas a reet un, thee ! 
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

what the f**k are you on about?!Confused..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

eee, ecky-thump lad - wos u likeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Dunt mither theesen Arf, dost tha not kna how to call in t'proper tongue? Tha mun tek lessons and do thi learning else as ow folk'll be thinking thee slow. Iffen tha thinks as ow im bad tha mun try calling wi Karey as shes from't place where folk tak reet proper Tyke.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML as if it aint difficult enough to understand spoken dialects, now I have to concentrate to READ 'em. LOL     (I'm a never-reet Southern-bred Northerner) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can always tell a Yorkshireman....         ...but you can't tell him much!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

....."tha mun try calling wi Karey"   hey up thas nowt like a gud call ...an we dunt mean 'call' as in Call of the Wild!!!   ..we mean 'CALL' !! Wink  ok.. pronounced cal  lol   pmsl...and im a Suvvern Bred Norverner......     Waits for Arf......... keep up lad !  innit Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol brilliant thread                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

My favourite yorkshire joke.

A Septic comes for a trip to the land of his fathers.

Up in 'God's Own Country' he comes across a tyke farmer sitting outside a pub.

Talking to him he asks 'What are those animals on top of the hills?'

'Sheep' the farmer replys,

'Sheep? Boy. where I come from we've got rabbits bigger than that' says the Septic.

'What are those buildings over there?' asks the yank

'Them's barns' says the farmer

'Barns? Boy, I've got outhouses bigger than that back home' reply's the Yank,

'How many acres you got?' he asks.

'200' says the Yorkshireman.

'200?, 200? Boy, back home when I get in my car in the morning it takes me three days to drive across my land' says the yank.

'Ay' says the farmer 'I had a car like that once'
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Wots a septic? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL @ the septic yank!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ooer! Shocked    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Septic Tank - Yank.                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

They carry on chatting and as they do so the American notices that the farmer has some little black pellets in his hand.

Curious , he asks what they are.

'Them's learning pills'

'Learning pills?'

'Aye,' says the farmer 'learning pills. Take some of these and you get cleverer, you learn'

'Where can I get some and how much are they' asks the Yank

'Well I reckon I can sell you some of mine but bear in mind they're expensive' the farmer says '£500 each'

The American hums and ahhs and says'OK, I'll have four'

He hands over the £2000 and puts the pills in his mouth and starts chewing and spits them straight back out.

'These taste like sheep shxt!' he belows

'See' says the farmer 'you're learning'.
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

PMSL @ Vinnie - love it   errrmmmm...I'm from t'other side of thee 'ill.....the Red Rose County. However, 'ave been overt'border for many a year now & now evrywun from ova theer thinks am from ova eer & evrywun from ova eer knows am from ova theer!!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wacko

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Calm down hfg - it sounds like you have too many ova ee's!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Sithee Karey, tha mun keep an eye on yon HG, been as ow shes from t'other side o t'hill mebbe as she's a spy or summat.  Appen as how she sin t'light an'all an lives in a reet gradely bit o'Gods Own Country tha can niver be sure wi a Lancastrian!!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Tyke at the Vets   "Ahve come abaht mi cat"   Is it a Tom?   "Nay lad Ahve fetched it wimme"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4688 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption