Good Adverts / Bad Adverts

64 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2009 13:00:29 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dam it Mick,yer beat me to it!! How good is that advert? I'm lovin' it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Sheesh... does nobody read the first pages of posts anymore? *snigger*   Best ad out there at the mo, though!!! Thumbs Up     Thanks for that link Hfg - just saved 20% on my latest meerkat!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Dos the opposite for me see it coming and change channel                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

And I thought I was the only saddo in the country to have actually checked out comparethemeerkat LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

tis on sky all the time                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I forget what the ad's about now... but the one with "Stoopid Dogbot" Big smile

My mate's Staff is now known as Stoopid Dogbot

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

beware the judderman my dear when the moon is fat! reminds me of the SRT in a strange way!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ROFLMAO!!!!! have just seen the cadbury's one with the 2 kids!!!! LOL   Wb - I thik the Dogbot one is for the Ford Focus   Ahh yes LC - beware the judderman - classic ad Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Possibly I'm missing out s I tend to record things and watch them later just so I can skip past all the ads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh while i'm at it, the advert with Fern Britten in it advertising the benefits of eating rivita minis in weight loss diet
     According to the advert,her newly aquired svelte form was achieved through healthy eating, exercise assisted by rivita minis

Oh,,and did she forget to mention the gastric band??? methinks she did!!
        Now I think it's fine to have a gastric band to control your appetite,but if you're in the public eye and are going to appear in weight loss adverts you have to come clean, otherwise it belittles other "mere mortals" attemps to lose weight who do not have the spare money to fund a gastric band op.

Why doesn't she just advertise gastric band surgery,she's one of it's greatest success stories!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd have one if I could afford it !                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Gastric Band?   Didn't they have a hit with The Floral Dance in the 70s? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wasn't that something like the brighouse and rastic band??? sorry i may be way off!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Star for littlechick! Thumbs Up (near enough...)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wot was it TC out of interest?                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

You were almost spot on - The Brighouse and Rastrick Brass Band.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey thanks!,I'm amazed to remember such a random thing! not that the band was random... err am i diggin a hole for myself yet again!!
             I'm a lady of a certain age and such powers of recall are a great comfort to me!
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

The Renault Megane advert Is that you car                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

say again soz!                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Swift Cover   Iggy Pop Put a shirt on                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption