Darwin fish thingy

20 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2009 23:03:39 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Today I saw a car with with 'Darwin' written inside a fish symbol with legs,what is this meaning please?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

It's the opposite/antidote or whatever to the fundemental Christians who put a fish symbol on their car and who don't believe in evolution.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

HG - read through the 'This Is Brilliant' thread and all will be revealed... >has a Flying Spaghetti Monster badge on the back of my car< Will bump the thread up a little... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Wills for your vast knowledge on these things,mite get one now just to annoy the Christianny types,or not. TC,thank you for your wonderful input and am orf to read thread.Not sure what to say about your F.S.M badge but I ever meet you ,it may all make sense Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have done a thorough read,and found my name in there.cant remember reading any of it Confused,must of been the day after the nite before.anyway,thank you for this most enlightening experience LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

If you want a nice selection of "bother a god botherer" supplies   http://www.darwinuk.com/   I may have to convert to Pastafarianism as I like the  Flying Spaghetti Monster badges                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Waterstones rang me this afternoon to say that my copy of The Gospel Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster is in... will let you know what it is like! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thank you Prof for that snipet of info Thumbs Up                                   *gets coat and heads for Waterstones *
prof's Profile
prof

For those who really really want to offend a christian (god forbid) check out the back print on this shirt, its even bike related although not exactly subtle   http://www.zazzle.co.uk/dense_fundy_skulls_shirt-235172...9096254767   I think it's probably best reserved for the Westboro Baptist Church  http://www.godhatesfags.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Try this, the home of 'His Noodly Appendage'

www.venganza.org/

and then have a look at these.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHey5g56CIs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R370YkYhV0w&NR=1
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

new scientist headlines'darwin was wrong!' can we send the badges back and get a refund?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Shame on New Scientist.... most people knew that Darwin was wrong in a few of his assumptions.   Just a sensationalist headline to sell more magazines which unfortunately has now been jumped upon by the Creationists to fuel their fire...   Tut tut!     p.s. I don't want to offend any Christians, just want to maybe open their minds a little?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

..actually I don't want to... I just wish they would...   A subtle but important difference!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I was going to post something but it would start a big mound of c**p! Just enough to say "Give me facts, not stories" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Aw, go on Di!   Hopefully it will trigger a good healthy discussion....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm visited by jehovahs on a regular basis and I have to say I humour them because they are really nice people, just misguided!?.deep thinking people they are not, and it's no skin off my nose if they've nothing more important to do with their spare time than preach to the likes of me who am kind enough to listen to them!!
prof's Profile
prof

Personally I don't object to anyones beliefs except when they try and impose them on other people or even worse ring my doorbell early on a weekend when I have had 4 hours sleep and am in that hideous still drunk/hungover stage.                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Good few years back I was working under my car Out the front of my house. Couple of god botherers came past and asked if I had a moment to talk. Told him yea if he new how to fit an exhaust.   They walked up to the house and rang the bell.   At this point I should say i had beenin and out getting tools and stuff so my girlfriend was pretty pissed off with coming to the door.   She flung the door open her dressing gown fell open as she was on her way to the bath. the two god squad didnt no whwere to look and the shock on her face was priceless.   They never called again. Dont know why she was very pretty                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

On a similar note, below is a transcript of a conversation I had on Facebook with a couple of friends, called SE and AM for these purposes. Firstly, I just want to point out that I have no issue with those of a religious or homosexual tendency and infact AM is indeed very gay and it is the second to last comment that really cracked me up; Enjoy   SE wishes it was Christmas AM No you don’t lady, thank God that it’s over! Geoff B Give over ******, my bank balance is only just recovering from the last one!! SE I think that’s the point!  Thanking God and wishing we could celebrate his birthday again J AM Ha ha, don’t get me started lady Geoff B God??  I always thought it was to celebrate the birthday of some Jesus dude? SE You two will burn in hell Geoff B Great, won’t need to take a cardi! AM Ha ha, I am going anyway being a homo! Geoff B PMSL!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I find the easiest and kindest way to deal with doorstep God callers is to invite them in very politely and ask if they mind waiting a few minutes as I am in the middle of a seance. They soon decline and do an about turn. I know I am naughty but if I want God I know where to find her!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2969 seconds. There are 711 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption