Spring isn't far away

43 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2009 21:58:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Get the cake and Oggy'll come too.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm hopefully going to the highlands with another test rider and me gorgeous lady.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That's a long way to go, just for someone to test ride your ladyConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

But there are no good biking roads in the Highlands!!   Best you all stay south of the Border... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

More Rallies as I have only been able to get to one a year recently and actually getting to day of champions. Also planning of getting to as many races at Oulton Park as I can especially BSB.                                                                                                                                                                             
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

Trip up to Lake District to get lost (not literally I hope) on the fells for a few afternoons.  At least 1 BSB race.  Perhaps a run to the south of France late summer if I still have some money to spend!

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

TC said But there are no good biking roads in the Highlands!!   Best you all stay south of the Border... Ermm   Uh-huh TC - you trying to keep em all to yourself then???                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Me? Do a thing like that Hfg?? Shocked   *cough*   *fiddles awkwardly with collar*   Seriously, the roads up here are rubbish... full of potholes and squillions of cars caravans and lorries.... and fish juice!.. yeah... they spread fish juice on the tarmac to deliberately deter motorbikes from using them...   It's true.. it IS!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...another fishy story from the awkward fiddler...                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

your about as good at lying TC as i am at playing the didgery-doo!lol.................(oh, and i've never tried)!Confused...........                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

....then didgery-don't! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck everyone with all your plans,I am going to do as many rallies as I can,and meets,look out World,I'm getting a social life,yippeeee Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
street bob 64's Profile
street bob 64

In: ipswich

already booked a trip to harley days in hamburg                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

I`d love to get a gang of bm girlies together and do a weeks uk tour meeting and picking up people on the way, anybody interested? I`m presuming that it will involve motor way use so not sure how many would be up for it but if any one wants to help me plan it all i`d love to hear from you!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tamaz's Profile
tamaz

In: Airdrie ATM anyw

Well if you are ending up north off the divide, i will come ride along for a bit.

My plan this summer is to just ride taking long weekends at work and heading off. Definately doing Arran this year, i keep saying I want too, then it slips through the net, due to work or accidents. Also planning on Stormin, Farmyard and nabbed.
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just finalised bookings, fly into Dehli, pick up a 500 bullet then three weeks round Rajasthan dodging trucks, buses, cars, rickshaws, camels, cows, chickens and evreything else on what passes for a road there.  If I survive it will be great fun, hell it will be great fun even if I dont. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

A friend just sent me this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX9ESjMQn50  A quiet street in India                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

As most know, I like to do at least one trip each year and this year I have my eyes set of a choice of a few places; France, Ireland or Scotland (I can put up with the fish juice!) Maybe a trip to Normandy would be fun, or down to the Millau Bridge .... in a day may be pushing it though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wats Fish Juice?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeh,fish juice....please elaborate                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption