Spring isn't far away

43 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2009 21:58:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok a month or two from now anyhow.   What will you be doing new this year (biking related) or what would you LIKE to do this year that you haven't done before?   Like planning a trip around Scotland, to Europe, a race event, etc?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Erm... owning one? Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Already planned and booked. 4 day trip round Scotland at the begining of May. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the bike upright unlike in Ireland last year.

Mmmmm...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hopefully will have passed my CBT and buy my own bike then its anywhere the road takes me
If i dont fall off or forget were i left it lol

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol vinnie - yea thats a good start.   Wannabe... ull get one eventually (the sooner the better of course)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'll be doing more rallies this year, and hopefully getting further afield on my bike.   What i'd like to do is go to a rally with Matt...and share a tent Wink   Failing that, just get out and about and make more biker friends Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I am hoping to put a few more miles on the bike, maybe mainland Europe.  Just depends on finances and time away from work.  I am hoping to do Day of Champions again as it will be the last one at Donnington Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

god job matts in Holland!! thinkin of a trip to france Spain Portugal depedin on the ole finances,if not then maybe a trip aroud the ole British ilse                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I would like to pass me test this year!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i gotta test you could pass!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well im just gonna get as much practice as i can on my little bikeThumbs Up and get to as many rallies and meets as i can !!   Doubt there will be any overseas trips this year...but theres always next year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I want to ride more of Europe and hope to ride in the U.S.A Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

slaps TM on the head!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Wow so many of you with such exciting places planned on your bikes, I turned down a ride to France on my bike as didn't think I would be confident enough to ride on the other side of the road. I have several rallies and biker party dates already in my diary as well as riding in some charity rides, so hopefully I will keep up one of my new years resolutions, to do more than 900 miles on my bike this year.   Would like to go to the Isle of Wight again camping on my bike to if time allows.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Take a wee detour via Kent and I'll have the kettle on for you CG ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kettle on? Be there in 10.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*impressed*

You can hear the click of a kettle switch from 100 miles away ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

Hopefully just get more of a chance to ride.....anywhere!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Did somebody say tea?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Flippy neck!

That's what, 240 miles?

*checks tea caddy's been topped up*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption