Make use of BikerMatch Staff please

17 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2009 21:42:35 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Dear members,   Please remember that we are here to help!   If you are being harassed, asked for personal details etc.... please don't keep it to yourself.   Simply blocking a user who is causing you bother does not help us fix the source of the problem, and just moves them onto another 'victim'.   Email the MODERATORS group via the Contact page for immediate assistance.  Do not let malicious users get away with scaring good members away from the site.   Thanks ~Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OOO I wish some bugger would send me a sexy email lol.....sorry matt but you are quite right in what you say Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

May i make use of you Matt??? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ditto that DC Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

and me to                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ahhhh... that'll explain the screaming, swiftly followed by the sound of feet, running away very, very fast when I ventured onto the site today! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha god dammit DC  Big smile  Looks like ive got a fan club now lol
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I'm behaving myself Matt....*flutters eyelashes*                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

You love it really Matt! Wink   Sorry girls, as you can see from this thread, i'm first in the queue Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Aww he's a lush little sweetie in the flesh!   Anyone who buys a curry and beer (or in my case lime & lemonade) is a fine fugure of a lad.                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yehh im gutted i missed that one Rigan...Disapprove Matt...can i borrow yr services Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey can I join the Q?? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Matt  are you now feeling harrassed, would you like to report them to a member of staff??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm at the back of the q jumping up and down Smile

CooooooooooooooooooEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can ya see me?? Hug      Embarrassed

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

"Cooeee Matt...ooh oooh.. pick me... pick ME!!!"   Stern Smile   What....?   Why is everybody looking at me??   Sheesh...   *skulks off, hands in pockets, kicking a can*                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

When I read the title of this thread I thought 'hey up Matt's gone into Pimping' LOL   If the pay is reasonable put me down for a shift Wink I aint been used and abused in a long time LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

>not really sure what the queue is for... just thought I would join it<   *pours cup of coffee from Thermos*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1330 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption