Social Gathering North Yorks

58 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2009 19:53:08 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not to worry Kaz - I will look after you. Should I see a glass of alcohol in your grasp, I will prise it free, and drink it. Thus saving you from any possible side effects.   I'm good like that - anything for a mate!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Don't be daft TM  it's better than Santas Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oi.. its taken me a long time to grow that beard!  Now if only I can get mi nose hair long enough to plait ..i will be laffin !Thumbs Up   Yes.. Herne, I'm afraid so ..you have been warned!  Confused   XK...thanks but be carefull.. I will put up a struggle.. nobody gets between me an my alcohol Angry (I dont get out much) Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im just strange with or without alcohol.....lol
So should fit in quite easily but what the heck you only live once xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Sweet ... me too.. I'm just using alcohol as an excuse  !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looking forward to it should be a good night......Strangeness and alcohol good mixture not sure of results.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

with us men on BM you girls need alcohol to make the handsome bus arrive!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*wonders why there is an alcohol tanker moored in Weymouth docks*?                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

This would tie in well with the Croft Rally
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=362

A drink and a laugh with friends on Saturday , and on Sunday we could all ride up to Croft together .

Anyone going from Ripon to the Angler can PM myself or caz36 , we are booking a minibus .
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thumbs UpSounds a great idea Dugald! 
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

OI!..................speak for yerself TM!............not all the guys on here are ugly old gits you know.......... (not yet anyway!):o).....................                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

So under that mask then Arf you're a good lookiing bloke ..........Nah I don't believe it Big smile   checks that Aylesbury is far enough away to escape if the need arises lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

you can run...........but you can't hide!Evil Smile.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ herne and Arfasarnie   * BUMP*                                                                                                                                                                                
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Only halfasarnie

BUMP

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

not even that now Yorkney n fastjock!...................oh yeah................................BUMP.................                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hmmm .. arfaloaf mebbes Tongue     *** BUMPETY BUMP***   See you all there .. whoevers going !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Anybody sat at home doin nowt...get yasen up to the Anglers.. see u there !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

A big thanks to everyone of you for making it a really good night and a special thanks to Caz for putting us up for the night Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

And also a big big thank you to that special lady for at least trying to keep me warm Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8145 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption