East Leeds Lions Rally

54 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2009 15:24:39 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

all packed just the food left to sling in the saddle bags friday moning then yahoo, brumm brumm honk honk up the M1, followed by hic hic lkuefhqobcqyqycb zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz friday night LOL, if your up there and see a little gnome in a kilt staggering about give a wave lol
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Roll on 1pm then its yeeehaaaaaaaa! oh and panic stations cos i havent packed yet! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

roll on 5pm ...then i'm in 'rally mode'  Thumbs Up    Dont u just know today is gonna drag!! ..grrrrrr   Gettin giddy now ..   Steph ..got the puck!Thumbs Up   Pete...  got the camera !  lol LOL   See u all tomorra !! Big smile   Em... any news yet??                                                                                                                                                                                   
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Am waiting for my lovely post lady to bring me a cheque!! I should know by lunchtime if I have cash or not. Hope you get this before you go to work Kaz,thanks for thinkin of me (now that you're banned from surfin at work!) Anyway digits crossed, I'll b there Big smile   Em Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I'm here EM..  can still access it, but only before 8.30am Disapprove   Well...fingers crossed for ya! Thumbs Up  but if u don't make it, there's  plenty of other rallies.   Forecast heavy rain tomorra ..Disapprove   Anyone for a mudfight??LOL   *Just kidding...remembers the rally virgin last year, getting towed around behind the quad, with just a bit of gaffa tape over her boobies..!! lol  nowt worse than having to travel home in wet muddy clothes/gaffa tape... maybe next time..lol*                                                                                                                                                                               
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

have fun everyone while i stuck at bloody workCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Yippeeee !!! Thumbs Up Big smile   See ya all there Hug   Em Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling

woo hoo 6 hrs n countin cheers for the netto heads up c u all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

YAyyyyyy nice one EmThumbs Up Big smile     awww Caz.. I'll have a can or three for ya Hug   CC, u goin up tonight?    See you all tomorra!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Woohooo.....just panniers to pack now. Cant load bike up tonight or i wont get it out of the gate in the morning...in fact am not sure there will even be room for me! Unhappy Right, boys to sort and got to take dog to mums later(oh and have me tea cos she thinks i wont eat again till monday night) and i'll be almost ready Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Heheheheheheh,  only 2 1/2 hours and I  finish work.   Hoorayyyyyyyyy   Then can think about heading off.     Now where did I put that tent.  lol.                                                                                                                                                                                       
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope you all have a good time and the weather is good for you all..At least there.s no snow this year!!   EnjoyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Hoooooooooooooooray..     Just  finshed work,  off to pack Bike see ya all there,  Party starts     NOW                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

packed and ready just hanging around passing time away Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
manhill's Profile
manhill

In: Leeds

Hi all.
Afraid I've not been joining in the forum cos I've not been logged on for ages, but I'll see you in the real world this weekend. Do say hello, or I'll be spending all weekend reading a book all by myself... I'm the one in the silly Aussie hat - but seeing as I bought it there a few years back, so are several others. Well, say hello to anyone in a hat, eh? I'll be one of them. Unless it's too windy.
Goodnight, Happy Packing!!
John (on the hill).
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Hiya John,we will endeavour(sp) to find you...if not am sure you'll find us! I'll be the one with a dog lead on(dont ask!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Heyy nice one John!  be good to see you agen. Will look out for you, but i know Hullrider will have a similar hat on too..lol I'm sure we will find u..or u will find us  lol   See you all tomorra ppl!                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well the sun is out, I'm awake an the bikes got petrol in it at last ! So I suppose there's no excuse now, I'll have to go to Leeds LOL For those who cant or dont make it, hope you find something nice to do instead and if not, I hope your weekend isn't stressful or boring.   Blessed Be Hug   Em Cool Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
manhill's Profile
manhill

In: Leeds

Hmm. Never did get to see the dog lead - which could have been useful as SOMEBODY spent quite a large part of Saturday night on all fours.
Meanwhile, they may be rubbish quality, but my phone pics are the first! (Last year's don't count!). Photo's of whirling dervish in action will have to wait for a real camera uploading: too fast for my phone.
Off to my comfy bed now, after my 20 minute bicycle ride home.LOL
I promise to bring an engine to the next event, as well as frame and wheels.
John

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I didnt need it this time John, maybe i'm getting sensible in my old age? Plus the entertainment this year was provided by SOMEBODY else LOL    Had a fantastic weekend, was good to see so many of us there. Was also great seeing Ali, Grum amd Rich again (pete/kaz knows who they are). Will get some pics up later when my phone has charged up again....   Pete/Kaz - when/where are we going next?????  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1689 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption