what was nu1 when u was born????

72 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2006 16:04:00 by storm | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://hit40uk.somethinelse.com/son...tml   Mine was Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Return to Sender - Elvis (Single)   Out of the Shadows - Shadows (Album)                                                                                                                                                                                
nakedangel68's Profile
nakedangel68

In: Eastbourne

Baby Come Back by The Equals (single)   Oden's Nut Gone Flake by Small Faces (album)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

http://www.everyhit.com/dates/   The Number 1 album was:Simon & Garfunkel - "Bridge Over Troubled Water"                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I don't know if the even had a chart back then.... If they did I don't have a clue what was number one.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Apparently it was something called Give Me Your Word by Tennessee Ernie Ford............  Anyone know it?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

................and the album chart hadn't even started...... OMFG.  I'm OLD!Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

click on the links ive put up rube  it will tell you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't need to hon........ I know already....... Album charts not even started ...... jeez now they have something called cd's and you can't buy a decent 78 disc for love nor money.  They even have that new fangled music called Rock and Roll...... Take my word for it, no good will come of this gyrating on the ballroom floor. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Naaaaa, make the bedroom floor and it'll catch on LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFL @ Di...............  now that never even crossed my mind.  (Strange but true)  LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah right                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

See even when I am being sweet and innocent nobody believes me.............. wonder why?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we wonder rube we wonder lolWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You think I'm always thinking the same things don't you?  Go on don't you? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well ur a man pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.... and your point is what exactly....... hang on another sex prog on the telly gotta just watch it..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Nudge nudge wink wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFLMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dirty sod LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0930 seconds. There are 421 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption