Hypothetically speaking...

10 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2009 12:45:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anybody know of a good Biker Wedding Venue in the midlands, we are thinking along the lines of a mini rally type of set up. Obviously I have already thought of the Vic at Coalville, I just wondered if anyone else had been to such an event lately at another venue? 
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

You getting wed Scary hon..congrats if you are hon ad congrats if you're not Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Thanks Herne, I am but not until next year as this year we have the cost of moving house.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Congrats Scary Mary good on ya girl hope all goes well                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh I do admire you going down that route,,, I often wonder if I will be so inclined to do that again,I suppose you know when you've met the right one? I haven't had that experience yet!!   I live in hope tho!! congrats to youThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I swore I would never get married again, but life is a funny old game and now I realise that I have finally found the missing piece that makes me whole, so we aren't rushing it and it will be a proper celebration of love and life.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

so youre gettin well pissed then!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I get really excited bout weddings....sigh....there is nothing nicer than a summer ceremony, little flower girls,everyone dressed in their best trying to behave,getting tipsy on champagne and stuff,I've only been a bridesmaid once, so Scary, if you'd like an old bird of honour bringing up the rear, I've still got me old dress lol, I could cram myself into it, chuckleLOL it's blue (Satin)Disapprove (very unforgiving!).So long as the best man is a big baldy wiv tatoos I may just disappear behind the marquee at some point... with said baldy in tow!!!!Tongue  Ahhh happy days
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

*join's a gym,and head's for the tattoo parlour*                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What will the tattoo be?....I Heart XK              (maybe not!)Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1694 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption