Would you???

62 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2006 20:22:40 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
nakedangel68's Profile
nakedangel68

In: Eastbourne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

laydeez/ladz - a question for you -   if you were out on the bike, and saw a lad/laydee stood on the side of the road with a bash-hat in one hand, and the other hand in the air with a thumb up, would you give that person a backie?   just curious ... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

as a female i would have to stick on the safe side and prob say no, would grieve me to go that route but........................                                                                                                                                                                             
mx star's Profile
mx star

In: glasgow

yeh i think i would stop but then again i am the friendly type lol.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and i've not passed me test yet either so i couldn't!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
nellymac's Profile
nellymac

In: bury

i would be wondering where their bike was first and then i proberbally would                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

if the bike was in view it would help but no bike around would make me really suss                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea if the bike was there then I definitely would... and have done.   Have also had someone stop for me                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Yeah would stop but,the kawasaki has a solo seat,so unless you have a philips screwdriver in your pocket your walking young lady,lol take care Sean xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL @ sean                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhh back to pointy things lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Poor rube............................he don't like them pointy things LOL   They scare him, bless                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no rube  might notllike them, but we know some one who does like them WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol sean so gals an guys if you want a backie with sean carry a swiss army knife around with you!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I reckon it is safe enough..... they can't do much to you while you are moving can they..... Unless they got a deathwish........                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

UNLESS ITS ME THAT STOP'S LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah RC but you're just mad.............. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im as sane as the next person me.................... WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Mad as a box of ferrets............                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I like small fluffy orange things me........................                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

summet like that lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption