Joe Bonamassa Rides again!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2009 11:39:10 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For those of you that give a toss. Joes new studio album "The Ballad Of John Henry" will be released in the uk on Feruary 23rd. In all good record shops. And some rubbish ones. This is the title track "spike driver blues"Cool   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=udPV1sIawM4&feature=r...re=related   There are 6 dates in the uk at the moment.starting on 22nd April. Gateshead, Wolves, Glasgow, sheffield, cardiff and Albert Hall on 4th May.Star   http://www.jbonamassa.com   I thank you. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have just listened to it - can't see what the fuss is about - didn't float my boat at all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Much better live XK                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Have just listened to it - can't see what the fuss is about - didn't float my boat at all.   I couldn't give a toss wether you like it or not. The info was put out for the few people on here that do.                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lol @ bluesbiker!.......................take it you don't give a toss then geez:o)........................                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Thanks for posting that info blues, not a huge fan, but like some of Mr B's stuff so might even consider going to see him.  I've heard he's excellent live.   XK - the Nolan Sisters might be touring later this Year though if that's more your scene lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If I said I didn't like the Nolans, no doubt some arse would say they couldn't give a toss.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Nolan sister's! where? much better than joe bananarama                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Bluesbiker I will go to see Joe B with you and tm I will go and see the Nolans with you, does anyone else have any more gigs their going to.   Anyone know if "give a toss" are playing any local gigs.   xk do you fancy going to see Des O'connor with me.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

des O'connor the Nolan's it's all to much  anyone mentions Barry Manilow an i'll faint! to late!mmmmm Barry Manilow think i'll give a toss!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

yer all a bit slow tonight. A real opportunity to call someone a bit of a tosser and yer missed it. Shoddy!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Think the more appropriate word was tactful, rather than slow geez!...........great minds n all that though hey?!lol!:o)..........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption