Free bikes !!!!

42 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2009 18:00:38 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Top marks that man,thats exactly what the auction of promise isClap    So c'mon teecee,how much you willing to go up to and would ya need to see their teethBig smile    Anyway folks,now you've got the gist how about some volunteers?I know theirs quite a few of you close enough to participate,whatever your particulair skill/talent i'm sure someone out there could put you to good use for an hour or so!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wahey,we're up on events now(31st jan)   There is also a link there to the poster,many thanks MattThumbs Up    If anyone lives fairly local to the event could you please take the time to run off a few copies and get them out in your neighborhood. Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Ooops! that'll be me then that's responsible for the design.

But it does somewhat explain why the the jpeg file was labeled BDSM.

Listen people, it's not my fault, I've led a sheltered life.

Can do a quick redesign if everyone wants.
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LMFAO @ Vinnie.. u dark horse u !! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok- have put me name down for this - am desperately trying to think if I've got anything that can go towards a raffle prize!! Will have a mooch round the house..ooooo think I might have thought of something!! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Nooo, you misunderstand me. I was looking for inspiration and did an image search on google for roundels and that was one of the images that came up and it looked good so thought I'd use it, didn't see it in its original context so had no idea what it represented. The image downloaded as BDSM Log, didn't give it any other thought, obvious now that WB pointed it out.

I know nothing of gimp masks, glory holes, tops, bottoms or teabagging

I'm an innocent.
Karey's Profile
Karey

hmmmmm you're diggin a hole laddy !Wink LOL   Nice One Stella !! Thumbs Up  Be good to see you agen!                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*edited* i'm sure someone out there could put you to good use for an hour or so!!   Promises promises lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wannabe, fancy a long weekend away in Holland?  Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*thinks - has Matt pressed the post button, instead of the send PM button?*Embarrassed           (waits for subscription to be cancelled)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i for one still love the logo steve,it wouldna be the first time people have made the wrong assumption about me and it dosna bother me one bitTongue.      If any friendlies do object please pm vinnie( Gimp@s&m.com LOL)or myself as soon as.      Will be great to see you there Stella,been far to long buddy.      Raffle prizes are starting to come in now,thanks folks,keep em coming,but so far only one volunteer for auction.C'mon peeps i know you can do better than thatBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Hi Cassie ,
                Did you get the email I sent you ?
Gonna revive my failed business for the auction of promise , mattress cleaning which I have still got all the kit for , put me up for 3 lots , for which I will do a standard 3 bedroom setup 1double and 2singles ( cost £55 ) for each lot .

Will fill you in on the whole mattress cleaning concept on another occasion - too stoned at the moLOLLOLWacko

TTFN
Dugald

Karey's Profile
Karey

Dugald......do u do airbeds and doss bags? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

oopsEmbarrassed guess I put that in the wrong box , bugger

Karey  no , but I've got some

Karey's Profile
Karey

lol.. me too ... needta get them aired off for the rally season !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

wannabe, fancy a long weekend away in Holland?  Wink

The last time I spent a long weekend in Amsterdam, I was with my parents... still managed to give them the slip for a quick shopping trip to DeMask though Evil Smile

It's a weird place to spend the weekend with your Mum & Dad... Especially when you're stopped early on Sunday morning on your way to Anne Frank's house by a bunch of American women, asking for directions for the willy-shaped fountain and you know precisely where it is...

Your Mum says "How the HELL did you know that?"

Erm... because we walked right past it yesterday Ma, didn't you notice it?! LOL

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

He never asks me Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ah DC!........................um.........fancy a long weekend in vr New Zealand?!!!:o).........                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

A weekend anywhere will do me Arf! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dc - are you suggesting Arf has a week end?Embarrassed       (Sorry, geez, couldn't resist)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption