Free bikes !!!!

42 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2009 18:00:38 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ha that got your attention didn't itLOL  Its completley untrue of course but now your here please take two minutes out and read on....   As some of you know the friendlies are having the first rally fundraiser at the end of the month.We are still deperatley in need of raffle prizes,if anyone has any unwanted xmas gifts or even a pot of jam they would like to donate please get in touch.Attendance at the event is not required to donate,we will arrange collection where poss and theres always snail mailThumbs Up.Any donation no matter how small(or large for that matter)will be most gratefully recieved.   We now have an advertising poster for this event,if anyone lives within reasonable travelling distance to ripon and is prepared to print off a couple of posters to put up in their own area please pm.        thank you Clap Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

cassie - add 2 1-year memberships to BM to the raffle from me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Nice touch MattApprove.................   Soz cassie, aint got nothing of worth for yer raffle i'm afraid, would gladly donate if i did:o(.   Could p*ss inna pot for yer??!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Matt, even booby prizes welcome...           *scarpers, pronto*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK you cheeky sod,run boy run.......   Matt,thats terrific thank you very muchThumbs Up just ignore XK,he shouldna really be out on his own!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Arf,lovely thought but i think we'll pass on that......Pinch                                                                                                                                                                                  
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Hehe!....all heart me;o)................                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol XK cheeky git                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Many thanks to Matt and wannabe for their generous donation of raffle prizes,very much appreciated folksClap  We are still desperatly in need of more prizes tho.......Arf,you got that pot handy bud???                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

just say the word me dear!lol.......ready when you are:o).........                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Right ho peeps, it looks like things are all go for the fund raiser night, but we still need more raffle prizes and promises for the auction (as well as people letting us know they can be there on the night).  I know it's not an official BM event, but we're all BM members and it would be great to meet some of you there.  The pub is a brill venue and the whole night is for a superb cause.   If everyone can follow this link  http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/images/post...poster.pdf     and print off the poster and get them posted wherever you can then that would be great.  We need maximum coverage to make this event a success and we need everyone to get involved in one way or another.   PM the poster or email it to friends and get them to post them around their area as well.  Anyone on other forums just spread the word there as well.   Cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Erm... daft question here... but... did whoever designed the logo know that the bit in the middle is used as a symbol to indicate that you're into bdsm? Evil Smile

i.e. The bit that looks like a 3-way variation on the Yin-Yang symbol.

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Blimey WB, you're right! It took a fair bit of Googling and some VERY dubious websites to confirm it, but by jingo it's true.   You gotta be so careful. There's a group of motoring writers whose emblem is supposed to be a steering wheel, but is also that of an extreme far-right political group. Whoops!   Maybe we should brazen it out and raffle a pair of handcuffs? With the keys on another ticket?   (I've seen this done at a pub party. Sooner or later someone will try the cuffs. Coupla minutes later...where are the keys? Ah, but they come extraEvil SmileEvil Smile)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well, you never know, maybe it'll attract a whole load of outside folk to the rally... and the sort of "play" that might get suggested could be very interesting indeed Evil Smile Yer "silly games" will take on a whole new dimension! LOL

And I happen to be working on some patterns for fetish-wear made from chain mail, so it gets my vote Wink

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Thanks for that WB, here I was casually looking at BDSM in Wikipedia and in walks Cassie lol. Like your idea about the ticket Wills, any chance of you donating some of your old pairs of handcuffs??? lol   Don't believe your excuse for knowing that symbol WB LOL.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nice cover story for your "casual" perusal of BDSM there Blueboy! LOL

I've not given an excuse for knowing the symbol... I need no excuse Big smile Designing fetish wear is merely an extra excuse for me to get along to fetish fairs and kinky clubs Wink

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Opens up the possibility of a slave auction.... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well volunteered that man!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I make USE of slaves, not make one... *tut* Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

havin said that geez............i remember a raffle that did include 'slaves' as prizes....folk would offer to say paint yer garage door/ be a domestic at yer house for a day etc............guess if cassie n co need to bump up the number of raffle prizes, it could be an option?!....i dunno..... just a thought!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption