Hello from Devon

12 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2009 22:56:00 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
BIG_T's Profile
BIG_T

In: Plymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been told i must say hi so here i am mates call me Big T or T ride 2 kawak ZX6R J1's one road one track plus a VOR 503 superenduro, live in North Devon but venture up to Cambridge now and again and over to welsh wales. Single and looking a massive flirt as you will find out even worse than Oggy.   T                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Shocked Whatcha saying Trev???
I'm no flirt!! All the girls on here will tell you that!LOL
Good to see you on here at last mate.This is T,BigT,or what ever you want to call him as he just loves attention of any kind LOL
Good mate of mine Thumbs Up

BIG_T's Profile
BIG_T

Thats female attention i like by the way mate don't won't peeps getting the wrong idea thanks LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hey Big T! (from one 'T' to another...) *waves from myself and my surfing bud Arf, who should be here soon...*   I was going to say a good looking guy like you should get plenty of offers but then you disclosed you are friends with Oggy so don't hold your breath....                                                                                                                                                                             
BIG_T's Profile
BIG_T

HAHA cheers mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hey T....welcome to BM geez.......................   *off to catch a wave;o)*....................                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ROFPML!!!!! Oggy - no Flirt....hahahahahahahaha LOL   ok, I'm calmer now - hey Big T, welcome to BM..I was gonna say that we're all sane on here, but as you know Oggy, well that's kyboshed that one..........................sooooo........BIG WAVES to ya (it's safe for me to say that as TC's already been on, so he wont be getting his surfboard out!)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi T   Welcome to BM Thumbs Up   I see you know oggy.... Shocked  hmmmmm nuff sed ..   Anyways.. I'm sure u will have fun !LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Confused I don't understand,I'm a calm well behaved personErmm                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oggy/well behaved ?!?       in the same sentence??   Stern Smile Matt!!   Theres something wrong with the forums !!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Evil Smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 649 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption