electronic cigarrettes

44 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2009 00:29:19 by prof | Go to original / last post
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

aye wel meet up but not now coz im gannin on e bay.toodle pip x                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

at last a real lady!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looks like TC's bin given the elbow!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

aye?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Blimey! Touchy lot you smokers. I can only presume it must be the drugs that do it or lack of. I can't wait for the "Duffy. Is it really music" Thread. or the next budget. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Pants!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We get touchy cos people try and tell us how to live our lives when its got absolutely bugger all to do with them. Whats it to them anyway? Nosey do-gooding twats.If someone started spouting about how bikes are dangerous and should be banned wouldn't you get touchy?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

....and don't you diss Duffy!!!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

remarkable recovery TC? not a tear in sight                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Sorry. Did i say Duffy?   I meant to say genesis. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote: Blimey! Touchy lot you smokers. I can only presume it must be the drugs that do it or lack of.   LOL bluesbiker, you may have a point there cos I've been told I seem less agitated since I quit smoking (15 mths ago) tho I think it's more to do with moving away from a stressful area.   Personally I can't stand the smell when someone has just had a fag, it makes me feel sick, but it always did.   When I smoked I was what I consider a 'considerate' smoker. (I know, it's a contradictory statement) I never lit up where I wasn't supposed to and if I was in a cafe (where smoking was allowed, before the ban) I would go outside rather than light up when folk were eating, cos I wouldn't like anyone to smoke while I was eating.   I suppose I was a reluctant smoker.   I have no objection to folk smoking, per se, I know what it's like to crave them but I do think it's selfish for some smokers who say 'I'll smoke WHERE I want to'.     Personally I think anti-smokers have shot themselves in the foot, so to speak, cos now there's a ban on smoking in public enclosed spaces smokers are puffin away, leaving a stink, in doorways so every time I pass thro the doorway of a shop or a public building I have to walk thro the stink they leave behind. Dead                                                                                                                                                                                  
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

you must be kinky then arfur,thats just how like em x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Huh??!!............*wakes up sharpish from a lazy thread surfing mode*..................me??!!..................now what have i done/said?!........................(have been called worse);o)...                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

im gannin for a fag                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i'm frightened to say anyfin!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

me too TM!Confused........                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

you big softies,im not a dragon you know x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

hehe!..........course not!.........never thought you were for one moment me dear!......................................*phew!.hope that sounded convincing enough*:o)...........                                                                                                                                                                              
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

iv got a virus on computer and dont know how i got it and how to get rid of it. its going slow and free agv mess protection thingy is not on and im confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7949 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption